White Wedding Table Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Are you looking for the perfect flower centerpiece for your dream wedding? Look no further than our stunning White Wedding Table Centerpieces! This bouquet features vendela cream roses, white calla lilies, an assortment of eucalyptus, succulents, and more. These beautiful arrangements are sure to add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your special day.
The pure classic white flowers carefully arranged in a chic and modern design, will create a stunning focal point for your guests to admire. They will be the perfect complement to your wedding theme, whether it be classic and traditional or modern and trendy.
Our bulk centerpieces are made with only the freshest and highest quality flowers, ensuring that they will look stunning throughout your entire celebration. Plus, they are incredibly versatile and can be used in a variety of ways - as a centerpiece on your reception tables, as decor for your ceremony space, or even as a beautiful addition to your bridal shower or engagement party.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White Wedding Table Centerpieces
- Flower Care
Our centerpieces are easy to use; each bouquet is pre-arranged & requires little to no special design skills; Literally all you have to do is cut the ends of the flowers and put them in your vases. That's it!
Looking for bulk bunches within the same recipe, check out the White Wedding Table Flower Combo, which features wholesale bunches in 3 different pack sizes for all your floral creations.
Each centerpiece will feature a harmonious hand-crafted bouquet with vendela cream roses, white cremons, white carnations, white mini calla, white spray roses, white babys breath, white button pom, green hypericum, tinted white solidago, white stock, green leather leaf, baby spiral eucalyptus, grey dusty miller, and green succulent.
- Small centerpiece recipe will have total of 15 flower stems.
- Medium centerpieces recipe will have total of 20 flower stems.
- Large centerpieces recipe will have total of 35 flower stems - pictured in the hand and apron above.
Recommended delivery dates: 3 days before event. If your event is Saturday, the suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Availability: Year-Round
- Average Height: 20 inches
The expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Discover our exquisite collection of bulk vases, thoughtfully designed in small, medium, and large sizes to effortlessly complement your centerpiece size. Whether you prefer crystal, glass, or ceramic, each option will flawlessly match your event theme.
- White Ceramic Flower Vase: This is a part of the holly chapple vases which is a couture and elegant design, available in small and medium sizes.
- Dot Glass Flower Vase: This exquisite crystal vase features raised dots and is meticulously crafted using the finest grade of glass. Available in medium and large sizes.
- Square Glass Flower Vase: Craft from premium quality glass, this piece boasts a sleek and elegant design. Available in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Diamond Cut Flower Vase: Features intricate engravings on high-quality glass, adding an elevated touch. Choose from two size options: small and medium/large.
And don't forget to enhance your arrangement with a professional flower pillow for seamless styling.
The quantity of vases may not match the number of centerpieces. Since both vases and centerpieces come as prearranged sets, we recommend purchasing additional centerpieces or vases to align the numbers as closely as possible. In order to prevent any breakage, we are unable to customize vase packs.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Check out our collection of flower processing kits, vases & professional floral supplies; Only available at professional floral supply outlets, you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our process as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care instructions tab on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I am a wedding planner for @theweddingplannerla and purchased 32 of these premium centerpieces for my wedding. I wanted to DIY my florals but didn't want to have to arrange the flowers. These centerpieces are beyond beautiful! I received them on the Wed before my Sat wedding, and immediately put them in water (there are some great tutorials on Youtube). They were super easy to work with - I used one bunch per small urn vase with floral foam (I'd recommend getting some extra Israeli ruscus to fill out arrangements). I also make bud vases, two large floor arrangement for the aisle, later sweetheart table, as well as bunches for bridesmaids and my bridal bouquet.
I was soooo impressed at how the flowers looked on my weddings, 3 days after I received them. The spray roses opened up that day and the ruscus is so sturdy. My family was even able to use the arrangements the next day which was Easter. A week after my wedding my aunts still had vases that looked great!
I would 100% recommend FIfty Flowers to all my brides who want to DIY their flowers. Florists are sooooo expensive and I was able to have my Garden Party themed wedding florals for under $700. I suggest doing a small sample order like I did to see if you like the flowers and inspect the longevity of the florals.
Thank you so much for your kind comments. They're very much appreciated!
I'm so happy to hear that you were able to easily work with our centerpieces and that they lasted a little more time in prime condition so that you could use them even longer.
That's exactly what we strive for when we're designing our flowers. We want to create beautiful, long-lasting arrangements that our customers can enjoy for a long time.
Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future!
I am amazed by how beautiful the flowers are. It is now a week after receiving the flowers and they are still going strong! I am going to spread the word to everyone I know about FiftyFlowers.com. I could not be more impressed with the customer service and with the flowers. I just wish we had used FiftyFlowers for everything!
Beautiful flowers opened perfectly for our wedding
Stunning, very full. Did not particularly like the eucalyptus leaves - so replaced with other greenery. Might be prettier with softer greenery and or seeded eucalyptus.