Green Hypericum Berries
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Green Hypericum Berries are a great option when you’re trying to fill out a floral bouquet. The addition of these uniquely green berries can give your floral bouquet texture and volume This berry variety will have an average of 12-14 berries per stem, and will be a stunning filler flower. Add these "berry green" Hypericum Berries with an Ivory or White focal flower from FiftyFlowers and have both colors truly pop with vibrance as they help accent one another.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Green Hypericum Berries
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: Average of 20 inches to 27.5 inches
Average Berry Size: ¼ to ½ inch
Symbolism: Hypericum is often associated with happiness and inspires creativity; it is commonly gifted to those that are beginning a new path in life.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Hypericum Berries are available year-round.*
- Each stem will have several clusters of berries with some greenery.
- Standard Hypericum Berries are an average size of ¼ to ½ inch.
- Hypericum Berries are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Hypericum is also known as St. John's Wort; however, berries are commercially-grown for decoration purposes and NOT for topical use or consumption.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
*Berries are for decorative use only and not for consumption*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
My daughter Tory called several months back, and said "Jo is engaged! ......Oh, by the way, she was hoping you might help with the flowers?!"
What you need to know is Jo, and another friend from high school, the Maid of Honor, are special to me, as they reached out to Tory when we moved her in High School and became great friends to Tory and our family.
Well Jo thought I'd be "good at it." So without asking the size of the wedding party or the location, I said "sure." Then the panic set in big time!! The good news is my niece had a bridal flower business prior to 3 munchkins under the age of 6. Bad news she is 1000 miles away and could not help with the actual flowers. Barbara Leigh recommended FiftyFlowers.com immediately. Commented how awesome your company had been in the past. Based on pictures from Pinterest which Jo liked, and the venue (outdoors and heat) conditions, helped me select the flowers and quantity to use.
The ordering process and follow-up were excellent. Flower preparation suggestions and instructions on your website are very helpful, not to mention books, and You Tube videos....as I mentioned I had a fair amount of anxiety (totally put on upon myself by me).....your communications were great prior to delivery and delivery day! Amazing shipping boxes and preparation. All flowers arrived on time and in great condition. I processed as instructed and placed in large buckets of water.... they held up extremely well in the buckets for the 5 hour car ride. The flowers were assembled in the Hotel lobby the day of the evening wedding....the rest is history.
Everyone LOVED the flowers! My personal favorite was the head piece I made from portion of a wire headband (cut a 4 inch piece out of a full headband and wired the flowers.)
Great experience. Thank you for a great product and service! Barb
My flowers arrived tightly budded and sleepy, but perked up and looked terrific within 36 hours. I combined them with succulents to make centerpieces, and used other pink and green silks to make the brides' and bridesmaids' bouquets. Everyone agreed that they looked wonderful!
I was very nervous about ordering flowers for my daughter's wedding online. When I ordered the flowers they called me the next day to let me know that the delivery date I had picked needed to be changed for the flowers to be at their best for the wedding. I received a phone call and an email when the flowers were shipped and an email on the delivery day informing me of the time of delivery down to almost the exact time of they would arrive. I received another phone call the day of delivery from the company making sure we received the flowers and asking if we needed any help with how to take care of the flowers. I could not of asked for better service and the flowers were perfect. I would recommend Fifty Flowers to my friends and family. Thanks for all of the help and the beautiful flowers!
I just wanted to share that working with FiftyFlowers was a pleasure! I ordered and got a follow up phone call telling me I ordered wrong; the flowers arrived on time and we arranged them the night before the wedding. We had a good ole party! Everything was perfect and beautiful. Thank you!