Floratape Stem Wrap, Half Inch
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Make arranging and designing easy, time-saving, and inconspicuous with Floratape® Stem Wrap for the least frustration and the best application. Take one stem, pull lightly on the tape, and the tape will seal against itself and bond to the stem; add on more flowers and tape to make designing corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets for your event quick and simple. The colors range from blended into the stems to a bold, but elegant finishing touch on your arrangements, and the superior adhesive strength ensures that your arrangements and hard work stays beautiful without concern during your event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Floratape Stem Wrap, Half Inch
- Flower Care
- Self-sealing stem wrap for finishing corsages and stems.
- Sticks to itself and flower stems with superior adhesion.
- Color won’t bleed in water.
- 1/2 inch wide x 90 ft. per roll.
- For use with fresh flowers.
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse.
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
+ FiftyFlowers reserves the right to accept or reject any return item during COVID because of product handling.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.