White Carnations Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
White Carnations are classical blooms, with a very wholesome, very extravagant look to their edges that give off a manifestation of good. The cabbage-shaped head allows the multitude of petals to work their way together, as to show the unique textures in a truly stunning array of curves and ruffles. Being the traditional carnation that symbolizes love in the purest of forms, this flower is a perfect stand-alone in a wedding bouquet or table arrangement. Also wondrous accompanied by Leather Leaf Greenery and Baby's Breath. These are shipped fresh from our farms to your doorstep.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White Carnations Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 20 inches
Symbolism: Carnations represent health and love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Carnation Flowers are available year-round. *
- If your suggested delivery date is not available, please contact customer care.
- This flower is shipped in 25 stem bunches.
- Carnations feature one bloom per stem.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- The picture included of the flowers in a vase is one bunch.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Beautiful flowers and just what we needed to add to the wedding centerpieces.
I offered to arrange the flowers for my son and future daughter in law's simple, small wedding. I worked for a florist many years ago and felt comfortable with corsages and boutonnieres. A co-worker had designed her entire wedding flowers herself with flowers ordered online. I had seen the pictures and the flowers were lovely. However I had never created a bridal bouquet. So I started with a Whimsical Sample pack of pink Garden Roses from FiftyFlowers to make a practice run. The goal was to finalize a bridesmaid bouquet design to satisfy the bride while assessing the delivery, quality and color for the perfect rose for the actual wedding. Since this was for practice, I placed an online order, selected four different pink roses and set it up for the first available delivery date which was a Friday. I pretended that the wedding was that next Sunday and planned to spend Saturday creating bouquets. Shortly after placing the order, I received a text, email and voice message from James at FiftyFlowers.
He explained that Friday deliveries were not preferred in case there was glitch with the carrier and flowers didn't arrive in time to hydrate and be assembled. He preferred a Thursday delivery and said he could make that happen. And he did. The flowers came exactly when I expected them. I assembled on Friday as if the wedding was on Saturday. The picture I'm sharing is of the Pink O'Hara Garden Rose. The bride said the design was exactly what she wanted for her bridesmaids. I was real impressed with the O'Hara as it was sturdy to work with and lasted for days on my kitchen counter during the heat of summer. Unfortunately the bride wants a lighter softer pink rose. No problem though as FiftyFlowers has the largest selection of pink garden roses and we have found one for the "real" wedding. I learned a lot from James in customer service and will not hesitate to ask questions and rely on the answers I receive. He suggested that I order way ahead to guarantee the particular rose we desire.
I have also enjoyed reading the reviews of the many other bridal parties that have shared their pictures and stories as well as helpful tips in some cases. I continue to be amazed at their creativity. What fun!
Katie and Jake are friends of mine that know I "do flowers." I spent a lot of time trying to find the right color and shape rose for their event, as we were looking for something very specific. I have found throughout the time I've designed, that FiftyFlowers.com has the best roses, with the best selection!
I of course was nervous to order on line. NO NEED to be with Fifty Flowers. There was an order verification call made the next am after my order. They were gorgeous and three of the four types of roses I ordered were definitely Ecuadorian: they were HUGE with thick stems. The orchids: beautiful. Definitely order more then you need: to leave you room for any broken flowers: which you can use for the bout's and corsages. I ordered two DIY packages = $400. These two packages filled 14 table vases, 1 TALL vase, made three corsages, 1 bout, three bouquet's all for only $400. You know you can't get that ANYWHERE. I did receive a call the am of delivery to see if I had any questions. ALL was PERFECT!!!! This company will get my business again, and I have already referred 3 upcoming brides to their website!!!
I had the wedding of my dream thanks to Fiftyflowers. I always wanted hydrangea with roses for my wedding bouquet and when I got a quote from my florist I cried for the rest of the day because I knew that I couldn't afford it. A friend of my suggested doing my own flowers. I found fiftyflowers online, did some research about them and decided to go for it. I am so happy I did. The flowers from them were so fresh and beautiful that I couldn't go wrong. I did order some other flowers from another flower website and I have to say they arrived 2 days early and they had horrible customer service. Fiftyflowers even helped me replace those flowers! I highly recommend Fiftyflowers. They made my wedding a success!