OASIS Single Anchor Water Pick, 4 Inch
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Ensure your flowers remain fresh and hydrated throughout your special event with our OASIS™ Single Anchor Water Pick. Fill the tube with fresh, cool water and tightly, secure the included cap. Give the stem a fresh cut and carefully insert the end of the stem into the top of the cap. This light green material makes it easy to keep an eye on the water level and camouflages perfectly with greenery. This water pick not only makes it easy to transport but also makes floral design a breeze. Pair our Single Anchor Water Picks with one of our dry foam products to create a beautiful arrangement.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the OASIS Single Anchor Water Pick, 4 Inch
- Flower Care
- Light green polystyrene tube with green cap
- This water pick is a 4 inch single anchor
- Easy to insert and holds tight in dry foam and *STYROFOAM® brand plastic foam
- For use with fresh flowers
- Genuine LOMEY™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
+ FiftyFlowers reserves the right to accept or reject any return item during COVID because of product handling.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.