Wholesale Garden Roses- alternative to a traditional rose
All you need to know about garden roses
Meaning of garden roses
Characteristics of fresh garden roses
Where can you use bulk garden roses?
How to care for cut garden roses?
Where to buy garden roses wholesale online?
Buy your wholesale garden roses from FiftyFlowers, a leading brand in everything bulk flowers and more. Garden roses are going to have some different characteristics than the traditional rose we all know and love. Bulk garden roses have a fluffier bloom and have a wider bloom width. They are going to have a sweeter, fruitier scent than their relatives, but do not smell too much different. Garden roses pair great with anemones, ranunculus, and greenery, these luscious blooms all pair together to create a beautiful arrangement for any season.
Bulk garden roses are a beautiful bloom. What makes a garden rose different from a regular rose is the shape of the bloom, the scent, and the petal count. Once they are categorized as a garden rose, they come with different varieties from color, to petal count, to cup types. Some of our garden rose selection looks like a traditional rose, but some have a more luscious and voluminous look to them. While these luscious blooms do come in every color under the rainbow, hues and tones may differ slightly than those blooms you see in the picture. This is just because flowers are an amazing product of mother nature! We have garden roses for any occasion from your antique wedding, to a fiery Valentines Day arrangement.
Each stem features one bloom. We sell our garden roses in a variety of stem quantities. We have some garden roses in bulk that are available in quantities as small as 24 and as large as 72. Incorporate these beautiful fresh flowers into all of your flower arrangements. Unlike their traditional counterparts, garden roses are going to either be quite fragrant, or have little scent. It will depend on the color and variety you choose. The bloom width on garden roses is going to be between 2-4 inches and will vary by variety. The stem length is going to be between 10 to 24 inches. Garden roses look very similar to peonies. This makes them a great alternative because they are cheaper, and have year round availability, unlike peonies. Cut garden roses wholesale are easily accessible so order yours today using FiftyFlowers.com!
When ordering, keep in mind that garden roses have a recommended delivery date of 2 days before your event. For example, if your event is on a Saturday, your recommended delivery date would be Thursday. At FiftyFlowers, we ship all of our flowers while they are in bud form. This means that if you open your package and they are not what you were expecting, don’t worry! As the blooms rehydrate, they will open up. This means that the blooms may come in bloom widths of about an inch, but they will completely open up to their full bloom, which is between 2 to 4 inches. Follow our flower care instructions and you have beautiful blooms that look amazing in arrangements. We do this because I want to ensure that your blooms get to you while having the longest life span possible!
Roses are one of the few flower types that have different meanings depending on the color. Roses as a whole represent love, beauty and romance. Then each color variety has a different meaning behind them. The following are just a few of the many meanings that roses have behind them;
- Red- represents love and passion. Used most commonly for valentines Day or in a bouquet for your significant other.
- Orange- represents energy and desire. Admiration and excitement are also represented by orange roses. They make great flowers in bouquets that you give as a gift for when you are envious or proud of them.
- Yellow- represents friendship and joy. Yellow is commonly associated with friendship and joy no matter what it may be. Great as a focal flower in a “just because” bouquet you give to another person.
- Green- represents growth and abundance. Green roses are often associated with plentifulness and rejuvenation. They make for a great touch to a “get well” arrangement.
- Blue- represents mystery and uniqueness. Blue roses symbolize things that seem unattainable, so these would work great in “good luck” arrangements.
- Lavender- represents wonder and enchantment. Lavender roses are whimsical and look great with blooms like purple carnations.
- Pink- represents elegance and sweetness. Pink is one of FiftyFlowers best selling roses! Pink roses are amazing to incorporate into “thank you” arrangements or centerpieces.
- Peach- represents serenity and gratitude. These roses also make a great edition in “thank you bouquets. They convey genuineness and modesty.
- Black- represents change and courage. Black roses are commonly used at funerals, but do signify more positive things. They can represent confidence and courage. Good to add to your spooky halloween arrangements as well
- White- represents young love and innocence. Purity, youthfulness and innocence are common meanings of white roses. They also convey eternal love. This makes them perfect to add to any wedding arrangements
Incorporate roses into any of your designs and add the extra meaning to your arrangements. With all of these meanings, this allows for roses to be extremely versatile and you are bound to find a rose that fits your event or occasion. Not only that, there are thousands of varieties of roses! Roses are one of the most common flowers that are used in all floral arrangements. For whatever event it may be, roses are a great edition to use in your bouquets, centerpieces, and other arrangements!
Wholesale garden roses are going to be larger and have more petals than the traditional rose. Garden roses are a bloom where its petals appear to be overflowing. These fluffy and voluminous flowers resemble peonies. If you love peonies, but your event is in a peony off season, garden roses make a perfect alternative. On our website at FiftyFlowers.com, we pull all information regarding the blooms in their product descriptions! They have a year round availability and tend to be cheaper than peonies. Garden roses are also commonly known as vintage roses or cabbage roses. Roses are actually one of the oldest flowers out there. Additionally, it is the U.S. national flower and is commonly used in women's perfumes. Regarding garden roses scents, it is going to smell just like a traditional rose, but varying in strength. Some variants might be extra strong, while others might be very timid.
Buy garden roses wholesale to add the extra touch to any event. Garden roses are extremely versatile and have so many different meanings, you are bound to find one that fits your occasion. Not to mention, buying flowers in bulk saves you money and why not buy them from a leading brand. You can check out how we choose to style our blooms at FiftyFlowers.com and check us out on our social media pages. Some of the following are some great uses for garden roses.
- Bridal bouquet- these blooms make for a great elegant touch to your bridal bouquet. White and red roses symbolism would be great for the occasion
- Bridesmaid bouquets- match your bridesmaids bouquets to your bridal bouquet
- Everyday bouquets- bouquets such as “just because”, “thank you”, or “get well” bouquets would mean so much with garden roses incorporated into them
- Archways- garden roses have a large bloom width and cover a good amount of space. This makes for a great large focal flower in archways
- Centerpieces- garden roses make a great statement bloom in centerpieces and are sure to have your guests in awe
- Corsages and Boutonnieres- use these large blooms as statement flowers in your corsage and boutonnieres.
- In a vase- left alone in a vase or paired with other blooms, garden roses have enough personality for both!
For inspiration, look at our website at FiftyFlowers.com. FiftyFlowers makes it easy for you. We have a “make this look” section that is a great place to pull inspiration from and we even provide the quantities that it took to make the look. Also scroll through our “ready to go” section to check out more arrangements that you can get inspiration from. We would love to see what you create with our products, so tag us on social media! When it comes to DIYing, buying in bulk is your best option, it not only saves you money, but you can make so many things with them! Buying in bulk gives you the creative freedom to create whatever you want plus more. Check out FIftyFlowers for your bulk flower needs.
The average vase life is going to be between 5-7 days with proper care. FiftyFlowers makes flower care easy for you. Follow our basic flower care instructions to ensure the longest life for your blooms. Upon delivery, the flowers might look different than what you were expecting. Keep in mind that we ship our flowers in bud form, so they will take a few days to bloom. Additionally, FiftyFlowers recommended delivery date for our garden roses is 2 days before your event.
Flower care instructions:
- Add 4 inches of fresh water into a clean container
- Remove any rubber bands, foam, or plastic from your blooms
- Remove any foliage that touches or is under the water line
- Cutting at a diagonal, remove about an inch of the stem
- Once cut, immediately place into your prepared container
- Store in a cool dark room
- Enjoy your fresh blooms
Some additional things to keep in mind when it comes to caring for your flowers; keep away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Also avoid drafts. Direct sunlight exposure can dull the color of your blooms and extreme temperatures can shorten the life of your blooms. If your blooms arrived spoiled, do not remove them from the box and take a photo. Contact our award-winning customer service team to resolve this issue.
Buy your timeless wholesale garden roses online near me using FiftyFlowers.com. FiftyFlowers is a leading brand in bulk flowers and can help you with all of your flower needs. As a women-owned business, we strive to make buying luxury blooms easy, and that flowers make everything better. We work hard to bring our flowers from our farms to your arms. Our luxury garden rose prices have a wide range. Some varieties have a starting price of $114.99 and cap off at a price of $269.99. We offer free shipping on all orders. Shop with confidence using FiftyFlowers.com.
We not only do we sell bulk flowers and prearranged pieces, but we also have floral supplies for sale! We make flowers easy for you. Our website is also a great resource to pull inspiration from. “Make this look” is a page dedicated to inspire those who are looking at our products and once you click on one you like, it shows you how many blooms they purchased and what they were able to create! We know that choosing your blooms can be a bit overwhelming, but we have a consultation service when you meet with our floral designer to make your dream pieces come to life and guide you in the right direction! The consultation consists of a 45 minute phone call where you share what your do’s and don’ts are and some other information while our floral designer helps you figure out exactly what you are looking for.
Have questions or concerns? Contact us! We are proud to have an award-winning customer service team who would love to help you. You can call us at 1-877-507-6737 or email us at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you and seeing what you can create with our beautiful blooms!