Tree Fern Filler Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
A fresh bulk greenery, Tree Fern adds a unique texture to any flower arrangement. Bushy in appearance, this greenery averages 15-22 inches in length and features delicate and airy foliage. Use Tree Fern by itself or combine it with any of our bulk wedding flowers to create whimsical or nature-inspired arrangements.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Length: 15-22 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Tree Fern is traditionally bunched in a grower’s bunch that typically has 8 to 10 stems per bunch.
- May have small yellow bloomsand also may slightly shed.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since Greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this Green may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I knew that I wanted to have fresh flowers at my wedding but quickly realized that I can't afford to get them from a florist. So I asked my mom and two friends if they'd be willing to help me do my own centerpieces and bouquets. They were thrilled to help!
The problem was that I didn't really have a vision for my wedding. Vendors would ask my theme, and I'd simply answer "Wedding." I had no idea what I wanted. So I logged into www.FiftyFlowers.com and started looking at alllllll the flowers. I initially wanted just greenery, but the more I looked, the more I was drawn to the flowers. I ended up purchasing some flowers I've never heard of (lisianthus), 200 cream roses, and a few bunches of lemon leaf greenery, and I patted myself on the back for making such a big decision.
Fast forward to the week of the wedding: the flowers arrived on Wednesday and Thursday morning for our Saturday wedding. FiftyFlowers called me within minutes of signing the FedEx receipt to make sure that I was comfortable with how to care for them. I was really impressed with the level of service that I received from FiftyFlowers. The website said the flowers would be sad from being in a box during shipping, but they were beautiful straight out of the box! I trimmed their stems and gave them plenty of water and they bloomed over the next few days.
The roses bloomed into the biggest roses I have ever seen in my entire life. They were unbelievably huge!
On Friday morning, the four of us took the flowers to the venue and got to work. Megan trimmed the leaves and stems while Hillary filled the vases. My mom added whimsical gold swirly things from the craft store, and tied the ribbons around the vases. I arranged the bouquets for my bridesmaids and my own bouquet. It took about 4 hours from start to finish and in the end, we had 5 bouquets, 22 large centerpieces, 8 small centerpieces and some greenery table runners. It was absolutely stunning. I was crying happy tears as we left the venue, completely overwhelmed by how beautiful and perfect everything was.
We completely forgot about the boutonnieres until the morning of the wedding! My mom made two of them, and my brother's girlfriend made the other 5 while we were getting dressed. The lisianthus was a perfect choice for the boutonnieres! They paired well with our roses, and I loved the whimsical look of the buds that hadn't bloomed yet. Simple and elegant all around.
We got so many complements on our centerpieces! They were elegant, and charming and perfect. I loved having so many flowers and having enough to put on the guest book table, the cake, and on every table at the reception. It was more than I could have ever hoped for.
Unfortunately, my grandmother was in the hospital on my wedding day and was unable to attend. We took her one of the centerpieces the next day, and my aunt had also sent her red roses. We mixed the two vases together and it was really pretty. You can see in the pictures how small the normal red roses from the florist are compared to the cream roses from FiftyFlowers.
I absolutely loved the flowers at my wedding. It was easy and fun to arrange them, and I couldn't be happier with them and with the amazing ladies who helped make it work.