8 Inch Sabrina Bud Vase
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Enrich your event tables with contemporary, elegant, and austere single-stem arrangements with Sabrina Bud Vases. Fill the vase three-fourths of the way full with water (this may change and vary depending on what type of flower you are using), cut your flower stem at an angle, and place in the water for a beautiful and modest look. Though simple, highlighting the single stem will still take breaths away, making your event a gorgeous and unforgettable one.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
- 8 inches high, 2 inch wide opening
- Great for the single-stem arrangements
- Flip the buds upside down for an exciting underwater arrangement
- 8 per case
- For use with fresh flowers.
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.