Stock White Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Stock White Flower is refined and graceful with ruffled blooms that adorn tall leafy stalks. A true white flower that releases a captivating scent, Stock will add an exquisite touch to a classic romantic wedding or First Communion. Native to the Mediterranean, stock is indicative of a happy life and lasting bonds of affection; gifting a bouquet of these blooms says, "You will always be beautiful to me." Also known as gillyflower, sprays of this elegant flower will look radiant when combined with white lilies, roses, lily of the valley or simply arranged on their own. Our white Stock averages 6-10 blooms per stem and is shipped with its foliage.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Stock White Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Stem Length: Average minimum of 15 inches
Symbolism: Stock represents lasting love, lasting beauty, paradise, and bonds of affection
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday or Thursday.
- Stock is available year round.*
- If your desired delivery date is unavailable, please call our Customer Service and we can assist you.
- Stock flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Each stem features one focal flower comprised of small clustered blooms.
- Stock has a light fragrance.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Delighted with the overall experience! Ordering simple, user-friendly & organized. Communication was superb. Delivered on time and every single stem and bunch hydrated well and were stunning. Super-impressed with the timing and quality. Would use again without hesitation and have recommended to others. Thank you for making my daughter’s wedding shower beautiful!
It's so uplifting to know the DIY flower process was easy to follow and organized. It's our goal to make the whole experience as fun and stress free as possible. I'm also happy to hear you liked our quality, your flowers do look gorgeous in the pictures. Thank you for sharing them with us!
Please keep us in mind for any future events! We would love to help you create the perfect floral arrangements for any occasion.
Due to Covid, My groom and I decided to have a minimony. That way we could still get married with a very small guest list this year and celebrate big next year! We were married in Florida in September and even with the hot weather, everything turned out perfect. Customer support was great working with me and my sister in law as the flowers were delivered to her house. Making the arrangements was much more simple than i thought, but fair warning, you will need extra hands to get things done! If my guest list had been the original 105 rather than 15 I would have needed more help! I will be ordering from them again for my big celebration next year!
We got married in California State Capitol Park under three Sequoias. Unfortunately, it started raining right before our ceremony, but our friends and family were total troopers. We ended up holding an umbrella under our chuppah.
After the ceremony, we moved inside to the Sacramento Masonic Temple (where everything was nice and dry!). We decorated the reception venue with lots of houseplants, white papel picado, and green, white, and gold floral arrangements. Our friends helped us make our arrangements using the classic wedding greenery and monochromatic white boxes from Fifty Flowers. We supplemented with a few cloth monstera leaves that we had spray-painted gold. Our photobooth props were huge palm leaves and other plants that we'd foraged from friend's houses around town in the days before the wedding.
Our botanist friend Allyson made the groom's boutonniere and the bride's bouquet from the same Fifty Flowers combo boxes. She also snuck in some of the gold monstera leaves, which also matched the bride's earrings. It was all perfect.
We had a brass band play during the cocktail hour, which was extra special because we met in high school marching band. After the brass band, we had a mariachi band play some classic mariachi music. Then we ate tacos, heard some lovely toasts, and had our first dance to "Lovin' You, Baby" by Charles Bradley. The mariachi band ended their set by playing hava nagila. We were so excited! A mariachi hora was the perfect way to blend together our two families and cultures!!!
After the hora, we switched over to a DJ and danced until late. Afterwards, we headed back to HI Hostel of Sacramento (a beautiful victorian converted into a hostel) where we were staying for the whole weekend with 50 of our friends. Our friends had used some of our arrangements to make a beautiful and romantic pathway to our room. We had the best time!
The flowers arrived on Wednesday as expected an were absolutely beautiful! It was a perfect day in Maine for a wedding. We would recommend FiftyFlowers to anyone doing their own wedding flowers!
For the big day I'm envisioning tons of flowers, and I know that using a florist would blow my budget out of the water, so I'm planning to do them myself. In order to ensure everything goes smoothly right before our wedding I decided to order this dahlia and ranunculus combo pack in light pink so I could see what the experience was like ordering from Fifty Flowers. Right from the beginning, their customer service was fantastic: I got a text confirmation immediately, and a phone call the next day to see if I had any questions/concerns. The day of delivery the flowers arrived before noon, and I followed the instructions on the box immediately to give them a fresh cut and put in water. Shortly after, I got another phone call from them, which was an automated message giving me instructions on how to care for the flowers, which I really appreciated since I'm not particularly green of thumb.
Upon arrival there were more blooms than promised in the description, which was good about half of the dahlias were partially crushed and a little bruised. I was hoping they'd perk up more once trimmed and put in fresh water, but sadly the crushed ones stayed a little lopsided and brown. The ranunculus were mostly closed, but blossomed beautifully over the next few days. Five days later, most of the dahlias have died, but a handful of the smaller ones are actually still looking beautiful, and the ranunculus have continued to open up and become more and more gorgeous. I think when I order for our wedding I'll order ranunculus on its own and get them three or four days before the ceremony because they are just stunning once they open up.
Over all, I'm quite happy with my Fifty Flowers experience, and can't wait to get my big order together for the wedding!