Lily of the Valley Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Bulk Lily of the Valley flowers are beautiful bell-shaped flowers with a sweet scent. Its small white blooms are extremely fragile and delicately rest upon broad basal leaves. A very popular wedding flower, the white Lily of the Valley would add an elegant touch to any table centerpiece, wedding bouquet, or flower arrangement. Shipped fresh from our farms directly to your doorstep at wholesale prices.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 4 to 8 inches
Average Bloom Size: .25 to .50 of an inch
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Lily of the Valley are available year round.*
- Lily of the Valley has a sweet fragrance.
- Lily of the Valley have distinct bell-shaped blooms.
- Lily of the Valley is an extremely perishable product and during summer months of high heat, shipping is at your risk. FiftyFlowers will not be responsible for spoiled flowers due to heat. We highly recommend that you factor in extra stems for spoilage.
- Expected vase life is an average of 2 to 6 days with proper care and handling.
- Lily of the Valley flowers are extremely fragile flowers. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for further care instructions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather vases or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Place your Lily of the Vally in a refrigerator or floral cooler. Ensure the temperature is a minimium of 34F°. You do not want to risk freezing the flowers.
- Lily of the Valley are EXTREMELY SENSITIVE to ethylene gas which is emitted from fruits and vegatables. Ensure that these items are removed from you refrigerator prior to storing your flowers.
- Check water levels daily and refill as needed.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.