Red Ecuadorian Roses
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a touch of romance to your arrangements with red roses from Ecuador. Symbolizing love and passion, red roses are classic blooms that are perfect for any type of event. Their teardrop shape can elevate any design to an elegant and romantic look.
The symbolism of red roses is a long and beautiful tale, rooted in Greek mythology and living on in their most iconic holiday, Valentine's Day. These blooms can help you bring that sentiment into your floral vision. This pack is perfect for any arrangement or bouquet, occasion for remembrance, or to bring a touch of red into your design.
Our in-house designers love to design these in a classic vase with New Love Baby’s Breath and Pittosporum, or create a stunning bouquet with the White Standard Calla Lily Flower. Please note that you will receive ONE variety from the selection list that can be found in the Product Details tab. The variety will be selected from what is freshest and available from the farm when your order is ready to ship.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Red Ecuadorian Roses
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length:
Medium is a minimum of 15.5 inches
Long is a minimum of 23.5 inches
Extra Long is a minimum of 27.5 inches
Average Bloom Size: 2 to 4 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Roses are available year-round.*
- The exact variety of rose shipped cannot be guaranteed. If you are looking for a specific rose, it is best to order that variety.
- This package will include one of the following varieties: Freedom Red Rose, Forever Young Red Rose, Black Magic Rose, Sexy Red Bulk Red Roses, Explore the World Red Rose, Rich Red Tinto Rose, Nina's Love Red Rose, Red Intuition Rose, Red Paris Rose, Red Devotion Rose, Cherry Love Red Rose, Red Unique Red Rose, Queen of Hearts Rose, Red Lotus Rose, Black Bacarra Red Rose, Charlotte Red Rose, Classy Red Rose, Gospel Dark Red Rose, Grande Classe Red Roses, Charlene Red Rose, Rouge Baizer Red Rose, Latin Lady Red and White Rose, Corrida Raspberry Red Rose, Luna Rosa Deep Red Rose
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Roses are shipped in 25 stem bunches.
- Standard roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 roses.
- Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Roses have been properly prepared for shipping.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Roses are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Tip: Wear protective gloves while handling your roses. Thorns may be present and tinted roses can stain hands and clothing.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Remove roses from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve that is holding the roses together in a bunch. It is recommended to leave the cardboard sleeve on for 4 to 8 hours while the roses hydrate and then remove once well hydrated. Remove all plastic packaging and rubber bands.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean buckets, vases, or containers for your flowers. Ensure your buckets, vases containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, care should be taken to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water using clean, sharp flower shears or scissors. Cut approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the stem. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each container for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to flowers and effect proper blooming.
- Allow the roses at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It can take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. If you see that some flowers are still drooping after 3-4 hours, it it possible an air bubble has formed in the stem. Re-cut following the above directions.
- Keep flowers in a cool, dark location away from direct sunlight, drafts, or extreme temperatures and heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. The water will change color if the roses are tinted.. Simply change water as directed. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water at all times. They will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact in order to protect the rose during shipping. Upon removal of the protective cardboard packaging, carefully pluck off any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5-10 petals per rose.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm temperatures will help the flower to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming process.
*Note: Our roses are packed 25 stems per bunch. Looking at the bunch from above it will appear as if there are only 12 roses. Our roses are packed in layers to ensure protection during shipping. Below the first layer is a second layer which hold the other 13 rose stems. If you are unsure, count the STEMS instead of the rose heads and you will see there are 25 per bunch.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737
When I first came across DIY floral arrangements, I immediately ruled out the idea thinking that was not something I'd be able or want to handle. After assembling bouquets for my friend's wedding, I quickly realized how wrong I was and what an enjoyable and unique experience it is. To have a vision for your wedding, be able to select precisely what you want and then have the ability to create something so beautiful just for your wedding day truly is an enjoyable activity! I recommend finding someone early on, whether it be a bridesmaid, relative or friend, to commit to helping arrange them so you are not stressing the day of. Fifty Flowers' customer service is also extraordinary and will help you every step of the way!
We decided to make the flower composition simples but complete from bottom to top. We picked fun vases, filled some with water beads, other with just water but all of them had waterproof LED lights. Then we had a circle of sunflowers topped with purple gladiolus and purple tainted cattails contrasting with the green of the unopened gladiolus stems. Everybody complemented us on the design :-)
We got married in March at Livingston restaurant in the Georgian Terrace Hotel in Atlanta, GA. Our wedding was intimate (20 guests!), with an emphasis on great family, great food, and great wine. We're definitely a little on the offbeat side (I was a tattooed bride in a blue dress) but I wanted to capture a classic and elegant look with plenty of texture and vintage touches. Keeping things neutral in shades of white, cream, and blush with little hints of light blue and burgundy (a nod to my background as a sommelier) to keep it from being too uniform.
We planned our entire wedding from Austin, TX where my husband and I live, teleconferencing the whole time with my mother in Florida. Doing a trial run while my she was in town definitely relieved my nervousness about doing my own flowers, there was definitely a learning curve but the trial made it easier to figure out than without it!
The flowers arrived promptly when they said they would, and our hotel was able to hold them for us at the concierge desk until we were able to process them (only about an hour). The quantity was perfect for our purposes, we had arrangements that varied from tiny buds to larger arrangements. The assortment of flowers ensured that each arrangement wasn't matchy-matchy.
So many people asked who our florist was, and I gladly responded "me!" every time. Thanks again, Fifty Flowers (and Violet!) for helping me with the wedding flowers of my dreams! I've already sent flowers to friends and family since the event.
The flowers arrived in very good condition. I only noticed maybe three or four that weren't in great shape, but the color and texture were perfect for my bouquet. It was a very simple arrangement and the remaining flowers went into our centerpieces. It was 97 degrees at the wedding and they held up fine right up until the bouquet toss. Very happy with them!
We were on a limited budget for our daughter's wedding, yet wanted to give her a day to remember. Her wedding colors - Lime Green, Brown, Teal & Peacock, very difficult to find flowers that fit her list, however FiftyFlowers had just about everything we needed. Having limited experience, this was the first time I made fresh flower bouquets...I was nervous to say the least!! We also had limited access to the venue and had to leave the flowers there overnight! The Flowers were stunning! Centerpieces lasted two weeks! Very pleased with the quality of customer service and product. They called to verify everything arrived on time and we were happy with the quality. We'll use FiftyFlowers again!!