White Standard Calla Lily Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
A fresh white flower, the Standard White Calla Lily has a large, trumpet-shaped bloom that rests upon a long, smooth stem. Symbolizing “magnificent beauty,” the Calla Lily is easy to arrange and guaranteed to make an impression. This white Calla Lily would make a spectacular wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement. Calla Lilies are shipped fresh directly from our Ecuadorian farms to your doorstep. Order online and pay wholesale prices, plus receive free shipping!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White Standard Calla Lily Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Size: 3.5 to 8 inches from stem to tip
Average Stem Length: 35 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Calla Lilies are available year-round.*
- Calla Lilies are shipped with 5 stems per bunch.
- Each stem has one focal bloom.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Calla Lilies retain plenty water in their stems for long amounts of time. However, if they are left in bacteria contaminated water, starting from the bottom of the stem, the flower stem will begin to curl upwards. To prevent this, please ensure that you change the water daily, maintaining a water level between 2 inches deep.*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I am a friend of the family and I had never arranged bouquets before; not bad for a first attempt! Fifty Flowers was wonderful and so easy I wish that I had gotten all of the flowers from there it just wasn't possible.
My wedding roses were amazing. I ordered 200 stems each of peach, ivory, light pink, and lavender roses, plus 160 stems of spray roses in the same colors. Fiftyflowers called immediately following the order to confirm and gave tips on what to do when the flowers arrived. I ordered for Wednesday delivery, to give the roses enough time to open nicely for our Saturday evening reception. \n\nThe flowers arrived in five huge boxes on the Wednesday morning, and there were no problems or delays with the delivery. I put the roses directly into water. By Friday, they were ready to be arranged. On the day of the wedding, the flowers were gorgeous, I could not be more pleased.\n\nDoing my flowers DIY-style worked great for me, and I always highly recommend Fiftyflowers.\n\nCheck out my 10 Tips from a Real DIY Bride (see link in the footer below under DIY Content and Tips)!
Since I was a little girl, I've dreamed of a soft romantic wedding full of peonies. But getting married in the dead of winter, there were no peonies to be found. FiftyFlowers to the rescue! Not only was FiftyFlowers able to deliver these out of season flowers to me for my big day, but they packaged them so well that they remained fresh and vibrant days after the wedding. \nThe company also called me to notify me my purchase was on its way and to make sure they arrived in top condition. \nDefinitely the best company I have worked with! \nThank you for adding the sparkle to make my dream wedding even more memorable.
I ordered 50 calla lilies to be delivered 3 days before our event. They showed up in a box that was crushed and ripped. Many of the flowers had brown spots. I emailed the company Immediately and received no response: ever. We went to a local grocery store and bought flowers that are :100: better and are still beautiful. The usable calla lilies lasted 5 days. Never again!!