Light Pink Wax Flower Jan to April Delivery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add that perfect softness into your arrangements to take them for gorgeous to glorious with Light Pink Wax Flower. Wax Flower features many clusters of delicate pink blooms on lateral stems, perfect for filling gaps in arrangements and bringing a fabulous harmony to them. Emphasize the tenderness of these blooms by pairing with White Peony Flowers, Ocean Song Lavender Roses, Stock Midnight Purple Flowers, and Dusty Miller Greens.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Light Pink Wax Flower Jan to April Delivery
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 12 to 15 inches
Symbolism: Wax flower represents riches and a sign of lasting love and patience.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Wax Flowers are seasonally available from January through April.*
- Each stem has a spray of several small blooms.
- Wax flowers are shipped in grower's bunches; these are hanful-sized bunches that average 12 to 18 stems.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days.
- Wax flowers have woody stems that may be difficult to cut.
- Wax Flowers will shed and this is to be expected. You may find blooms in the box that have fallen off during shipping and they may continue to shed during processing, do not be alarmed. There will still be plenty of adorable blooms remaining!
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Keep in mind the tendency for wax flowers to shed when you arrange and set up for your event*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
gorgeous and great filler flowers and flower crowns
We DIYed our flowers with a combination of some basics used for centerpieces (roses, hydrangeas, snapdragons) from another retailer (rhymes with Lostco) and purchased the more specialty blooms and greenery through fifty flowers for our bouquets and boutonnieres. By using all whites and greens, the varying species of blooms coordinated well together and we ended up with more flowers than we needed, putting bouquets in the bathrooms, the entrance hall, etc. My favorite purchase from fifty flowers was the boutonnieres - the Star of Bethlehem flowers were unique and beautiful! We ended up spending around $600 from Fifty Flowers on 5 bridesmaid bouquets, 13 boutonnieres, 3 corsages, ranunculus for our cake and greenery for 15 centerpieces. We spent about $1,000 total on flowers (roses, hydrangeas and snapdragons from the other retailer, also beautiful) and spent a few hours the day before the wedding putting everything together, but it was worth it for the value and we got tons of compliments on all of our flowers!