Dusty Miller Greens
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Dusty Miller Greens transcend seasonal boundaries in order to add delight and delicacy to every part of the year. Frosted sage green leaves are reminiscent of glittery snowfall during winter; the silvery sheen makes springtime pastel palettes pop with gorgeous contrast; its wavy, velvety leaves add textural finesse to summer garden arrangements; even during the fall, Dusty Miller adds dynamic color behind the rich reds and oranges of the season. Pair this greenery with starkly contrasting blooms, such as White Dahlia Flowers, Blushing Bride Protea, Thistle Blue Flowers, and White Hydrangeas.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Dusty Miller Greens
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days prior to your event
Average stem length: 4 to 8 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Dusty Miller is shipped in a growers bunch which typically contains 8-10 stems per bunch.
- Average vase life is 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I saw others had issues with wilting and drooping, NOT ME" these were PERFECT. Lasted for brunch the morning after and into the next week.
Beautiful, soft filler.
Added a unique color and texture. This worked extremly well with the mint color of the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
the pastel green color of dusty miller is beautiful
We used these for both the Bridal bouquet and the bridesmaid's bouquets. I love the look they gave our bouquets and added a nice amount of texture to them!