Boho Chic DIY Flower Combo Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Looking for a DIY flower combo pack that exudes boho chic vibes? Look no further than our Boho Chic DIY Flower Combo Pack! This pack includes a stunning assortment of grower bunch flowers in warm yellows and whites that are perfect for creating a bohemian-inspired floral arrangement.
With this combo pack, you'll receive a specific recipe of wholesale flowers, including yellow roses, veronica, eucalyptus, and more, all carefully selected to complement each other and create a cohesive look. One of the best things about this DIY flower combo pack is that it allows you to unleash your creativity and create a one-of-a-kind arrangement that perfectly suits your style. Plus, with our high-quality flowers, you can rest assured that your arrangement will look beautiful and last for days.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Boho Chic DIY Flower Combo Pack
- Flower Care
This flower kit includes a variety of growers bunches and is available in 4 pack sizes perfectly including everything you need to create beautiful flower arrangements. With filler, focal, line, & greenery stems, the possibilities are endless. To learn more about designing with our flower kits and their potential design inspirations, click here.
Looking to embellish your floral decor with some easy ready-to-use flower bouquets? Visit our Boho Chic Flower Collection. It's curated with the same flower recipe.
Each DIY Combo Pack recipe will feature grower bunches of Yellow Roses, White FeverFew, Parvifolia Eucalyptus, White Veronica, White Queens Anne Lace, White Pomspom button, and Blue Thistle.
- Small pack recipe will have 70 flower stems.
- Medium pack recipe will have 105 flower stems - pictured in vases above.
- Large pack recipe will have 145 flower stems.
- Extra Large pack recipe will have 200 flower stems.
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
Average Height: 20 inches
Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Look no further than our collection of floral processing kits, vases, and professional floral supplies that are only available at professional floral supply outlets, so you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assure, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- The package contents and prices of our flowers are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust from time to time.
+Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website and they'll perk right up in no time.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower within your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if you selected White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea.