Zip Mini Button Pom White Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
If you are looking for a white button pom, then look no further than Zip Mini Button Pom White Flowers. Each stem has an average of 4-7 small flowers that are comprised entirely of mini ray petals. This white Mini Button Pom would be a perfect filler flower that could work with any theme, and in any table centerpiece, wedding bouquet or flower arrangement! Order Today to receive Free Shipping!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Zip Mini Button Pom White Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Bloom Width: .5 to 1.25 inches.
Average stem length: Minimum of 20 inches.
Symbolism: Daisies represent gentleness and love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- This product is available year round. *
- Each stem has an average spray of 3 to 5 blooms.
- This flower is shipped in a growers bunch typically between 6 to 8 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
We had a smallish wedding (~60 guests) and wanted to keep things inexpensive and DIY. Our colors were dark red, pale pink, and navy blue, so the Burgundy Blush pack was perfect. I have to admit, having flowers delivered in the mail was a little scary and they did look very 'tired' when they arrived. I followed the recommendations and had them delivered 3 days before the wedding, and I trimmed the ends and kept them in water with plant food. By the evening of the first day, they had perked up, and by the morning of my wedding, had really bloomed! I had zero experience with flower-arranging, but the flowers were so big and gorgeous, it made preparing the centerpieces and bouquet really easy. I used one of the carnations and some rose leaves for my husband's boutonniere. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law helped to arrange the centerpieces the morning of the wedding. Even in the small pack there were plenty of flowers for 10 centerpieces and and a special centerpiece for the bride & groom table. I am in the process of drying some of the flowers because I want to preserve some of these gorgeous blooms forever! I got so many compliments on the flowers, and will be recommending FiftyFlowers to all of my friends when they get married.
My sister-in-law makes the most beautiful floral arrangements. It's just a hobby for her, but her work is perfection and she happily accepted when I asked her to make the bouquets and boutonnieres for the wedding. I saved a good chunk of money by having her make them, but it was a LOT of work. A few bridesmaids pitched in to help finish wrapping the stems in the hours leading up to the ceremony. We had so much fun with them though and in the end, I had the most beautiful bouquets and I couldn't be happier. Only thing I would have done differently was maybe order less greenery. We had a ton leftover that I ended up pitching. Also, amazing customer service. They called immediately after I ordered to go over everything and then when they were delivered I utilized the Live Chat to ask a last-minute question about storing our greenery and they were very knowledgeable and friendly. I recommend FiftyFlowers to everyone!
I ordered the dyed blue dendrobium orchids from your site and had a local florist arrange them for my wedding. The flowers arrived at the florist the Wednesday before my wedding. I called to confirm delivery with the florist, who then informed me that she did not expect the flowers to survive until my wedding just days away. However, I was pleasantly surprised when, not only did the orchids look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day, but remained stunning weeks after my wedding. Thank you so much for your wonderful flowers!
I wanted to save some on money on flowers seeing how they can be one of the more expensive things for your wedding. I found FiftyFlowers on a google search. Customer service was great. My flowers arrived and they were not sleepy and thirsty as discribed they would be. They were amazing!So Beautiful! If you are reading reviews to help make a decision....buy from FiftyFlowers!!!