Yarrow Tansy Filler Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Yarrow Tansy Filler Flower is a textured filler flower that will add a subtle splash of color to your flower arrangements. Full and colorful, these stems produce clusters of flat topped flowers, almost like small buttons. Strongly scented with a sweet smell, yarrow is often included in gardens to attract butterflies. Yarrow has an extensive and colorful history surrounding it, including tales of magical properties and references to use by Achilles, Aphrodite and Confucius. Said to promote intelligence, protect against evil and bring love yarrow is certainly a flower you want at your event! Folk lore has it that if you hang the dried bunch of yarrow over your bed that you used in your wedding, you will ensure lasting love. Beautiful and bright you can blend this lovely flower with roses and ranunculus. Beautiful with a wonderful scent and an abundance of extra properties (think forever love), you're not going to want to miss out on this!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Yarrow Tansy Filler Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Stem Length: an average minimum of 25 inches.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Tansy Yarrow is available from May through October.*
- Yarrow is a filler flower and is shipped fully bloomed ready to use.
- Each stem features multiple blooms that cluster together to create the look of one larger flower head.
- Cottage Yarrow is shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Yarrow has a fresh herby flower scent.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Hanging upside down in a cool, dark environment for one to two weeks can dry cottage Yarrow.
- Leaves mature and expire before the blooms. It is highly recommended to strip off foliage before arranging.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Cute and sunny.