Willow Seeded Eucalyptus Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Willow Seeded Eucalyptus is an aromatic filler with a long vase life. Its large spear-like leaves and clusters of seeds add texture and depth to any arrangement. Use it in centerpieces, garlands, bouquets and personal flowers, just to name a few! Willow Seeded Eucalyptus goes well with roses, hydrangeas and snapdragons and will fit in no matter what theme you choose for your wedding.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Willow Seeded Eucalyptus Greenery
- Flower Care
seeds being seasonal and not 100% guaranteed?
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Willow Seeded Eucalyptus flower is sent in a growers bunch which is typically 5-8 stems.
- The seeds and leaves may shed lightly but are very sturdy and hold up well.
- The seeds on our Willow Seeded Eucalyptus Greenery can be smaller in size, shaped like a cup, or colored brownish/red depending on the time of year.
- Leaf and seed will vary in color, shape and size depending on the time of the year. The willow seeds are seasonal and is not 100% guaranteed to be apart of the willow eucalyptus.
- Willow Seeded Eucalyptus may have a scent, but there is no guarantee of the strength of the scent.
- Willow Seeded Eucalyptus is grown outside and may have some naturally occurring blemishes.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
These were absolutely gorgeous. I would've doubled or tripled this order - 5 bunches wasn't quite enough for all the centerpieces we did, and you'd be surprised how much eucalyptus you need to make the right look!
Even at the hardest date (Mothers Day weekend!!) and time of year, our greenery was gorgeous! We got the willow (long skinny leaf) variety and I love them!
The Eucalyptus was beautiful, but 10 bunches was a LOT! We ended up having quite a bit left over.
So much filler!
Super easy to use for boutonnieres!