White Textured Filler Flower Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
White Textured Filler Flower Pack is a mix of pure white flowers and green trick and green thistle to give much needed texture. Thistle, statice, aster, alstroemeria, carnations, and green trick make to add volume and sensational deep green colors. Make your guest feel like they are in a dreamy with this enchanting White Textured Filler Flower Pack.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White Textured Filler Flower Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 16 to 20 inches
Symbolism: Bouvardia represents enthusiasm; Statice represents lasting beauty and success
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Each bunch is a growers bunch which typically has 5 stems.
- Small pack will include 7 total bunches of the following: White Carnations, White Stock, White Statice, White Asters, Green Trick, Green Thistle, and White Alstroemeria.
- Medium pack will include 14 total bunches of the following: White Carnations, White Stock, White Statice, White Asters, Green Trick, Green Thistle, and White Alstroemeria.
- Large pack will include 28 total bunches of the following: White Carnations, White Statice, White Asters, Green Trick, Green Thistle, and White Alstroemeria.
- Flowers are not shipped pre-arranged. The Product Photos featured are an example of how the DIY pack could be arranged with other FiftyFlowers blooms.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower within your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if included in your flowers pack you have White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea; on this website page you will be able to read on how to care for white hydrangeas.
Fresh & Beautiful with a good variety.
There are SO MANY amazing things in this pack. My mom and I were dying over the gorgeous options. These are absolutely necessary if you're making bouquets!
I had so much to choose from
In order to be able to afford the beautiful Colorado wedding that we wanted, with a gorgeous mountain view, Ryan and I decided to DIY the majority of our wedding. We knew it wasn't an easy task but since we had to pay for everything ourselves, we took on the challenge. I was considering hiring a florist until I received a quote that I knew was out of our price range. Then I just happened to see a pin about DIY wedding flowers on Pinterest and it listed Fiftyflowers.com as a wholesale florist. My mom has some experience in floral design but it had been a long time. I asked that my family arrive a few days early so that my mom could help me with the flowers. Then I scoured your website and looked at all the lovely choices you have. I designed the flower recipe myself and placed my order. Although, it was scary at first, my mom and I had a good time arranging flowers together. Our flowers were so beautiful! We got a ton of compliments about how gorgeous everything was. Ryan and I couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out and the best part is our flowers cost just $300.00!! You can't beat wedding flowers for that price! Thank you Fifty Flowers!