White Scabiosa Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Sure to give a garden feel to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece, or flower arrangement, these White Scabiosa are the prefect addition! More commonly known as Pincushion flowers, these white blooms are perfect as a focal or a filler. Shop with us today and get free shipping!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White Scabiosa Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Size: 2 to 3
Stem Length: Average 20 to 25 inches
Symbolism: Scabiosa represents admiration.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Scabiosa flowers are available year round.*
- Scabiosa Flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Each stem features one focal bloom and may have additional shoots of smaller blooms.
- Scabiosa is very delicate and has a natural droop. If you need these flowers to stay upright, you may need to wire the stems.
- Scabiosa has a short vase life. Refrigerate stems to extend vase life.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Scabiosa Flowers have foliage that runs the entire length of the stem and will start to deteriorate when placed in water, requiring that you change the water every 24 hours*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Added a completely different texture!
The white scabiosa was a bit more delicate than I'd anticipated, but did well enough in the boutonnieres and was lovely in the bouquets.
My friend needed to stay within $5,000 for her entire wedding budget. So, I jumped in to help by gifting these flowers and my labor to her. She wanted a loose green hand-tied bouquet that would incorporate the dried roses her fiance had presented to her when he proposed. What you see is the final product - simple but meaningful. Thanks, FiftyFlowers!
I ordered roses and splash of color centerpieces for my daughters fall wedding. The flowers came just as promised and they were amazing. We made all our own table centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres. The roses for the bouquets were gorgeous. I had never ordered flowers online before and was very nervous about what I was going to receive. When I opened the boxes, they were beautiful. We had to pull very few petals from the roses. The color of the yellow roses was the most beautiful golden yellow I have ever seen. Thanks Fifty Flowers for helping make my daughter's wedding day very beautiful. D. Adams
The flowers were fresh and beautiful and arrived on time. This is absolutely the best selection of color and style of rose available anywhere...and roses were the preferred flower of the bride and groom...Marc and Melissa..my son and new daughter in law. The wedding was on Halloween weekend and these beautiful flowers made their Halloween theme very elegant.