White Football Mum Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Find an array of mums at FiftyFlowers.com! The Football Mum, the largest in the mum family, is a great way to add texture to a bouquet of roses!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White Football Mum Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
Average Bloom Width: Between 4 to 6 inches
Average Stem Length: Minimum of 20 inches
Symbolism: In the United States, the mum represents positivity and a cheerful disposition.
- Football Mums are available year round*
- Each stem has one bloom.
- Football Mums are shipped with 10 stems per bunch and are bundled together by a rubber band.
- Flowers will come with netting around the blooms. Leave this netting on until you are ready to use and arrange your flowers.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Football Mum flowers are shipped directly from our farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours, or if you wish, until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Flowers will come with a netting around the blooms. Leave this netting on until you are ready to use and arrange your flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from the stem's bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
White Football Mum Flower
I purchased 50 stems of bahlias while they were on sale, because I hadn't heard of the flower before and wanted to see if they'd be a good budget-friendly option for my upcoming wedding. If you're looking for a long-lasting and sturdy flower, these are a great choice! Thank you FiftyFlowers for giving me a chance to practice prepping and arranging your flowers, in preparation for my upcoming wedding!
I have ordered flowers with Fifty Flowers before for my Son's wedding five years ago and as always the service was Excellent!
This wedding turned out to be a grand one and everyone loved the flowers. High quality flowers, beautiful color, worth for the prices. What more could we want? Received the flowers fresh, well packaged and looking wonderful.
The services delivered, communication through emails, notifications via cell phone as impressive till I received the flowers at my door.
Way to go Fifty Flowers, excellent Teamwork and Best Services!! Keep up your good work. I will continue sharing with family and friends here in Toronto, Canada.
I stumbled on Fifty Flowers after looking at lots of other traditional flower options that really didn't provide what I envisioned in my head. I honestly thought it was too good to be true when I scrolled through the site. There is no way you can get this volume, quality, and variety at such a low price... but you can! The flower consultants were extremely helpful and when the Lavender Blush Kale was not growing up to their standards they helped me find a perfect substitutions and traded it out no cost.
Once the flowers arrived I had a "flower making party" at my house with some friends and family. My Aunt lead the charge and in just a few hours we had the bridal bouquet, 3 bridesmaids bouquets, 2 mother bouquets, 1 flower girl basket, 7 boutonniers, and tons of table arrangements created. The wedding arch arrangement and chair decorations were add the day of. I hear the wedding arch was pretty difficult to pull off but they did an amazing job.
Fifty Flowers made my Pinterest Wedding dreams come true. The flowers really stole the show. They looked better than I could have ever imagined.
We did everything ourselves, we utilized our time, talents, and money to make the day as DIY, inexpensive, and personal as possible without creating too much chaos or stress. We were lucky to have friends and family that were eager to help. Our sisters made all the bouquets and boutonnieres, my fiance made the place cards and signs, I arraigned centerpieces and decorated, and my fiance and I (with the help of our amazing Chef Best man, Colin Kelly) made all the food ourselves, in the week before the big day. With the help of our musician friends we had access to a full sound system and spent an entire weekend cultivating a dance-tastic mix of songs that would keep everyone dancing all night, and boy, did it work! We were so lucky to have a group of friends and family all willing to share their gifts and time with us to make our day so incredibly special.