White Dried Italian Ruscus
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
A classic foliage with a colored twist, Italian Ruscus adds a dainty, soft touch to sweet and serene arrangements. The small leaves make them an ideal backdrop for arrangements focused more on the flowers than abundant filler. Pair with blooms like our Peachy Watermelon Ranunculus and Quicksand Roses for a neutral toned bouquet or with other dried greens and flowers for a rustic feel.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White Dried Italian Ruscus
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 weeks before your event.
Average Stem Length: 23 to 24 inches
- The number of stems is calculated based on the weight of the bunch and will typically contain 5-8 stems per bunch. However, we are unable to guarantee the exact amount of stems you will receive. If you are unsure what to order we recommend ordering the next size up.
- This variety features many small leaves per stem.
- This product may have a strong scent and arrive slightly damp due to the dyeing process. Allow to dry on a flat surface overnight to avoid any distortion to the stem.
- Shedding is completely normal when processing dried blooms.
- Dried flowers are fragile, but can be preserved indefinitely if handled with special care.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Non-perishable items are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Dried flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey.Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- It is normal for dried and preserved flowers to shed blooms and leaves during transit.
- Keep dried and preserved flowers in the box with the lid on until you are ready to use.
- Store the box out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed with processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).