White Cymbidium Orchids Blush Pink Lip
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
White Cymbidium Orchids Blush Pink Lip have a white bloom with pink undertones and a striking blush pink lip. Perfect for wedding bouquets, table centerpieces, or flower arrangement.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White Cymbidium Orchids Blush Pink Lip
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date is 1 to 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday or Friday.
Average Stem Length: 20 inches.
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 4 inches.
Symbolism: Orchid flower meaning is love, beauty, refinement, beautiful lady, Chinese symbol for many children, thoughtful, maturity, or charm.
- Cymbidium Orchids have an average of 6 to 12 blooms per stem.
- Length from bottom of stem to the first flower will range from 3 to 5 inches.
- Orchids are shipped with water tubes to supply continuous hydration during shipping. Boxes will contain cotton like protective wrapping to ensure proper travel.
- Cymbidium Orchids are one of the most popular and attractive orchids in the world because of the beautiful flowers. Cymbidium Orchid flowers date back to the dinosaur age.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care instructions tab on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Bulk Orchids are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their long journey, this is absolutely normal. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Orchids are shipped in full bloom. There is no need to receive the flowers many days in advance for blooming purposes. If you like, you can leave your Orchids standing upright with the stems in the water tubes until you are ready to design the flowers.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Remove flowers from box. If your Orchids do not arrive in water tubes, go directly to step 4. If your Orchids arrive with water tubes, simply check to make sure the water tubes contain water then prop them upright with the tubes attached. There is no immediate need to cut and put them in water. When you are ready to make your arrangements, then move onto step 4. However, keep an eye on the water level inside the tubes. You may need to fill them with water as needed.
- Fill a container with fresh, cool water to the desired level.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately one inch from bottom under running water with sharp flower shears or scissors.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared container.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Blooms toward the bottom of the stem are older than blooms near the top of the stem. It is normal for the bottom blooms to die sooner. Simply remove any dying blooms daily.
- Every 24 hours, re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)