White Cloud Spray Garden Roses
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
White Cloud Spray Garden Roses are elegant roses that will remind you of piles of fluffy clouds scudding across the sky while you daydream in the grass below. A creamy center flows outward towards white outer petals that are so ruffled you won't believe it. One of our most popular wedding flowers, these spray roses look incredible accenting bouquets of lilies and hydrangea or tied with a simple bow and carried down the aisle. Just one look at these roses will have you dreaming.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White Cloud Spray Garden Roses
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 1 to 2.5 inches
Average Stem Length: 10 to 24 inches
Scent: Has little to no scent
Foliage: Has some foliage
Thorns: Has very few thorns
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Mini Garden Roses are available year round.*
- If your desired delivery date is unavailable, please contact customer care.
- Roses feature 3 to 5 blooms per stem with sporadic non-blooming buds.
- White Cloud Spray Garden Roses has classic ivory petals with peach hues. The amount and intensity of the tone depends on Mother Nature.
- These Garden Spray Roses will fully bloom showing a off the yellow and green eye. Though this rose blooms quicker than others, they will still perform for the full vase life.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Within each bunch, the garden roses are packed in multiple layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have half of the stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Spray Garden Roses are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian or partner flower farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch. However, do remove any excess packaging including any plastic wrapping in order to prevent condensation which will cause rotting.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Spray Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Spray Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Spray Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 3 to 5 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing Spray Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
We are a couple that have been together for 19 years before we decided to finally get married. The day started out with downpours onto our beautiful Arch display and surrounding bouquets and hanging Babies breath. Luckily, the sun came out about 1pm and dried everything up before the ceremony at 4pm. We had made plans to have the reception inside due to Florida's finicky weather, so all was well with dinner and the cake did not melt in the hot humid air outside. Family and friends helped me decorate and pull off some gorgeous flower arrangements, I loved our arch with Protea's and Anthurium taking center stage, I had never seen much about Protea's and wanting to have a tropical wedding, but not wanting the traditional bright colors, they fit the bill perfectly!
These were the perfect filter flower
I only wish i could have gotten all of them to open up all the way...the ones that actually bloomed looked so pretty and were a wonderful filler flower. We had so much of these we had enough to make little arrangements for the welcome and gift tables.
I loved these roses because they're not your typical rose, more of the rose you would find in your grandmother's garden. Once fully bloomed (about 2-3 days) I LOVED the look and feel this gave my centerpieces and my bridesmaids bouquets!!
These arrived in perfect condition and opened up nicely. They were the perfect size for boutonnieres and for filler everywhere else. I liked having this smaller size bloom to balance out the other roses we used.