White Carnation Flowers Spray
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White Carnation Flowers Spray
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 18 inches
Average Bloom Size: 1 inch
Symbolism: Mini carnations represent love, fascination and distinction
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Mini Carnations are available year-round*
- Mini Carnations feature a 'spray' of 3 to 5 blooms on average.
- Mini Carnations flowers are shipped in a growers bunch between 7 to 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
The white spray carnations added beautiful texture to centerpiece wedding arrangements. They did arrive very closed on Wednesday and were mostly opened by Saturday after leaving them at room temperature and near a sunny window until the event.
I'm so happy you enjoyed your spray carnations! They're such fun and versatile flowers, and they can add a touch of whimsy to any arrangement.
Carnations can be very tight upon arrival, but leaving them near a sunny window is perfect for them to open up faster. They're also very sturdy flowers, so you don't need to worry about them getting damaged for this. Another tip for that is to put them in warm water!
Thank you for choosing us! We would love to be a part of your future events. Please keep us in mind.
They were perfect, very white, lasted for days after the event. This is my go to flower as it's so versatile and lasts a very long time.
Put carnations in water tubes and tucked into ivy for ceremony end chairs. 15 days later going strong! lovely scent, used in reception centerpieces as well
These flowers were pretty but they never really opened fully, so there wasn't enough of the white to fill as much as I would have liked. Next time I will get the full size carnations.
My husband and I have been together for 6 years, after having met together in college. After graduation we both moved to Dallas, Texas, and have lived here ever since. Neither my husband nor I are originally from Texas, he grew up in Missouri, and I grew up in Kansas. When we got engaged, we knew this would mean that at least one half of our family would have to travel, regardless of where we were married. So naturally, we decided to make them all travel to us! Since we planned to get married in the spring, we knew that we wanted the colors, and flower we chose to invoke that soft pastel pallet of early spring. Getting married in a big city like Dallas can be EXPENSIVE! So we knew that we wanted to save and be smart with our money where we could. After talking to my husband, we decided we would try our hand at designing our own flowers. Thankfully we had so much support from our family and friends. Several of them came in early the week of the wedding, to assist in trimming flowers, wrapping boutonnieres, and and assembling bouquets. We couldn't have done it without them!