Watermelon Pink Ranunculus Fresh Cut Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Make springtime bouquets with exciting Ranunculus Flowers Watermelon Pink. Ranunculus are classic wedding flowers, known for their thin, frilly petals that swirl together into a charming cup-shaped bloom. Their petals can range from bubblegum pink to hot pink, making them perfect, eye-popping accents for traditional wedding arrangements. Pair with blooms like tutu pink roses, senorita blush roses, peachy keen spray wholesale roses, and pink peony flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: .5 to 2.5 inches
Average Stem Length: 6 to 12 inches
Symbolism: Ranunculus represents being “dazzled by your charms”
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Standard Ranunculus are available year round.*
- Ranunculus flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Each stem has a minimum of 1 bloom; some stems may have more than one bloom.
- Ranunculus may come in with distinctive green centers; as the flower opens this center color will fade out.
- Ranunculus may vary in color from bloom to bloom. Please view all product photos for an accurate depiction.
- Watermelon pink ranunculus may vary in the color range of pink hues from berry to reddish pink.
- Bloom type is a cup bloom that is a three-dimensional type flower.
- Ranunculus blooms look similar to a peony bloom, but much smaller.
- Ranunculus are a top heavy flower and their stems have a natural tendency to bend. In order to achieve an upright straight stem, you may need to wire the stem.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Check out this video to see ranunculus blooming
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)