Vintage Pink Wedding Carnation Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Our beautiful Vintage Pink Wedding Flower Carnations are absolutely perfect for any vintage wedding! The delicate pink hues gradually lighten from the soft petal tips, to the base of the blossoms. These flowers work well in antique or vintage weddings as a focal flower in any bouquet. This flower works exceptionally well in individual table centerpieces, as the pink colors feel friendly and inviting to any guests. Pair with lighter colored greenery such as our seeded eucalyptus greenery, white hypericum berries, and white larkspur.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Vintage Pink Wedding Carnation Flowers
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
Average Bloom Width: 3 inches
Average Stem Length: 25-30 inches
Symbolism: Love and fascination
- Carnation Flowers are available year-round.*
- If your suggested delivery date is not available, please contact customer care.
- These carnations are dyed by the farm, the dye can both rub off of the stems and change the color of the water.
- This flower is shipped in 25 stem bunches.
- Carnations feature one bloom per stem.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Perfect color. Lasted a long time. I'm so happy with my purchase!!