Vintage Garden DIY Wedding Flower Combo
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
FiftyFlowers now offers this whimsical Vintage Garden flower pack. Featuring Iris, Lisianthus, Cornflower and Stock, this box holds all of the essential elements needed to create romantic, antique floral arrangements for your special event. This box also contains great texture by incorporating Scabiosa, Tree Fern and our personal favorite Dusty Miller. These fillers enhance the subtle aspects of the focal flowres. Have this combination pack delivered 3 days prior to your event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Vintage Garden DIY Wedding Flower Combo
- Flower Care
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Vintage Garden DIY Wedding Flower Combo is available from May until August.*
- Small Package includes: 2 bunches of Iris, 1 bunch of Scabiosa, 2 bunches of Cornflower, 1 bunch of Stock, 2 bunches of Lisianthus, 1 bunch of Tree Fern, and 1 bunch of Dusty Miller.
- Medium Package includes: 4 bunches of Iris, 2 bunch of Scabiosa, 4 bunches of Cornflower, 3 bunches of Stock, 3 bunches of Lisianthus, 2 bunches of Tree Fern, and 2 bunches of Dusty Miller.
- Large Package includes: 6 bunches of Iris, 3 bunch of Scabiosa, 5 bunches of Cornflower, 5 bunches of Stock, 5 bunches of Lisianthus, 3 bunches of Tree Fern, and 3 bunches of Dusty Miller.
- Iris bunches include 10 stems and have a minimum height of 20 inches.
- Scabiosa bunches include 10 stems and have a minimum height of 20 inches.
- Cornflower bunches include 10 stems and have a minimum height of 15 inches.
- Stock bunches include 10 stems and have a minimum height of 20 inches.
- Lisianthus bunch is a grower's bunch which has 7 stems in each bunch and the average height is 20 inches.
- Tree Fern come in bunches of 15 stems and have a minimum height of 15 inches.
- Dusty Miller bunches include 10 stems and have a minimum height of 15 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Note that the pictures shown are solely example arrangements of what could be created with this package. Flowers do not come prearranged and the picture could depict other types of flowers which are not included.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. For most flowers you follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Open you box of flowers and inspect. *
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any flower bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or paper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).
Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of flowers you will be storing in the bucket. Flowers need room to breath and bloom; over stuffing buckets with too many flowers, can cause damage as well as prevent proper blooming.
Exposing flowers to warm environments (outside in the shade, a warmer room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming of your flowers.
Flowers wilt and fade prematurely because water is prevented from reaching the top blooms due to bacteria blockage in the stem. To minimize bacteria, keep your buckets and/or vases with clean fresh water.
Each flower included in this combo pack can have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page.
Stock: 4- arrived wilted and never completely perked up. Used in centerpieces and bouquets
Iris: 4.5- took a while to open and didn't last long after they did but they were extremely beautiful. Used in centerpieces and bouquets
Lisianthus: 4.5- took a while to open and some were wilted but the ones that opened all the way were beautiful. These were my mother's favorite. Used in centerpieces and bouquets
Cornflower: 5- cute little flowers. Used in centerpieces
Scabiosa: 3- pretty flower but most were wilted and unusable. Used in centerpieces and bouquets
Tree fern: 5- very pretty filler. But beware: it kind of sheds everywhere. Used in centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres
Dusty miller: 4- was pretty wilted and the package didn't come with much. Used in some centerpieces