Vanilla Ice Cream Spray Rose
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Delicate and classic, these Vanilla Ice Cream Spray Roses are a lovely, pale color. The miniature roses unfurl in a classic rose fashion. For an elegant arrangement, combine these little beauties with Safari Sunset Dahlia flowers and light pink garden roses. Offered in packs of 4 or 8 bunches.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Vanilla Ice Cream Spray Rose
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 1 to 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 14 to 20 inches
- If your event is Saturday the suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- If your desired delivery date is not available, please contact customer care to arrange a possible rush delivery.
- Spray roses are available year round.*
- Spray Roses are in a Grower's bunches with 5 to 9 stems and an average of 4 to 8 blooming mini roses.
- Spray roses will arrive in bud form.
- Once the rose is processed and hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Expected vase life is an average of 4 days.
++Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower.
** Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
** Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
** In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Spray Roses are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian or partner flower farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch. However, do remove any excess packaging including any plastic wrapping in order to prevent condensation which will cause rotting.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Spray Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Spray Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Spray Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 3 to 5 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing Spray Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
The Vanilla Ice Cream spray roses were so beautiful. They cost more than other spray roses but were worth it for that amazing color!!!
Loved these. Nice cream color, not a bright white. It was nice to include a full spray in bouquets and to snip individual flowers for boutonnieres and corsages.
I have ordered these three times and they remain my favorite!!!
These were very pretty small flowers that added the perfect touch to my arrangements and decorations.
So, this is my second bridal shower in the last 3 weeks. Two out of my three daughters are getting married 5 weeks apart! Yeah, I know crazy, but crazy good! Nichole's future mother-in-law, Donna, asked if she could do the bridal shower and I said "YES"!!!, but I offered to do the invites and the flowers.
My second adventure with Fifty Flowers went pretty much the same as the first. All the customer representatives were attentive and I was not disappointed with any of the emails, text messages, deliveries, and of course the flowers. I have to whole-heartedly thank my support system, my rock, Lou Ann, for going through this with me....again......she is the best friend a girl could ever have and she managed to stay up way past her bedtime until these were complete!!
The Peruvian Lilies came in first since they needed more time to fully open. I got a little nervous when they opened a day before I was ready to make the arrangements and all I could imagine was that they would drop like you see with store bought flowers, but these suckers were hardy. I found the stems a little difficult to work with since they are so tender and my hands bent or broke several blossoms while I was working with them. The next time I will put the main stems into water picks before and place these beauties close to the last piece while arranging.
I used berry strainers for the vessels and placed small plastic trays in the bottom of each along with sphere Oasis foam. I cut a flat place off the bottom of the foam so they wouldn't roll around.
The Vendela roses were PERFECT in so far as their color (Ivory with a hint of blush when opened) a They were so lovely, I plan on using these next week for Jocelyn's wedding. Nichole and I absolutely LOVED the fountain grasses . If you are looking for some type of rustic whimsy, I would very much recommend these. They ranged in color from white/green/gray/purple/dark red, so we were able to work those hues into the arrangement, and the cotinus gave the arrangement a perfect opposing dark compliment for the roses, lilies and hypericum.
All the ladies at the event RAVED about the arrangements and were hoping to win one of these in the lottery we held at the end of the shower. They were a real hit, and I can't wait for Nichole and Marc's wedding in November.....but first, her sister, Jocelyn and Warren tie the knot in 10 days.....Here we go agin, Fifty Flowers!!! THANK YOU!!!