Tie Dye Dendrobium Orchids
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Get wholesale Tie Dye Orchids from FiftyFlowers. This fresh cut flower has many beautiful blooms per stem perfect for all of your floral arranging needs. These unique blue dendrobium orchids would be a great addition to your table centerpieces or bouquets as either a focal or filler flower. Tie Dye Orchids can be delivered straight from the farm to your doorstep with free shipping.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Tie Dye Dendrobium Orchids
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date is 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
Average Bloom Size:1.5 to 3 inches in diameter
Average Stem Length: 24 to 27 inches.
Symbolism: Love, beauty, refinement, beautiful lady, Chinese symbol for many children, thoughtful, maturity, or charm.
- Dendrobium Orchids are available year round.*
- Orchids are fully bloomed and ready to use and do not require advance delivery for blooming.
- Dendrobium Orchids have an average of 4 to 8 blooms per stem. The average number of bloom per stem varies with stem length.
- Orchids are shipped with water tubes to supply continuous hydration during shipping.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care instructions tab on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Bulk Orchids are shipped directly from our partner flower farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. Just follow these simple steps:
- Remove flowers from box. If your Orchids do not arrive in water tubes, go directly to step 2. If your Orchids arrive with water tubes, simply check to make sure the water tubes contain water then prop them upright with the tubes attached. There is no immediate need to cut and put them in water. When you are ready to make your arrangements, then move onto step 2. However, keep an eye on the water level inside the tubes. You may need to fill them with water as needed.
- Fill a container with fresh, cool water to the desired level.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately one inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife. Wear gloves while preparing the flowers, as the tint may seep from the stem and temporarily stain hands and/or clothing.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared container.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Blooms toward the bottom of the stem are older than blooms near the top of the stem. It is normal for the bottom blooms to die sooner. Simply remove any dying blooms daily.
- Every 24 hours, re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers. Expect for the water color to change because of the tint. This is normal. Simply change water as directed to keep flowers fresh.
Orchids are shipped in full bloom. There is no need to receive the flowers many days in advance for blooming purposes. If you like, you can leave your Orchids standing upright with the stems in the water tubes until you are ready to design the flowers.
Orchids do not like refrigeration; it may damage them. Optimal temperature for your orchids is 18C or 65F. Anything cooler than this could potential be harmful and may damage the flowers.
These flowers were absolutely beautiful. No one could believe they were real...they had never seen anything like it. They really made everything "pop." We used them for everything, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, cake centerpiece etc. They matched my purple and turquoise color scheme perfectly.
The flowers were beautiful and much bigger than I expected. They were delivered to the wrong door, but the quality was exceptional! Thanks!
These were beautiful
These I was very nervous to purchase but they arrived on time and very healthy and exactly as photographed. They are a dyed flower and require little to no maintenance on arrival. They will tint your fingers a bit but I had no issue with them in terms of getting on my clients...just me while I was trimming stems. Order without fear, these are a great product.