Star of Bethlehem White Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Star of Bethlehem White Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 4 days before your event
Stem Length: Minimum 10 inches
Symbolism: Star of Bethlehem represents hope, and continuation of happiness and love
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Tuesday.
- Star of Bethlehem are available year around*
- Each stem has a cluster of small star-shaped flowers, averaging 8-12 blooms per cluster. These blooms open slowly, and it is normal for several of these blooms to remain closed.
- Average bloom size of the entire flower is 1 to 3 inches in diameter.
- Star of Bethlehem are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I purchased the flower for my daughter's wedding. I received many compliments on the Star of Bethlehem. When they arrived, I was concerned about the early delivery. Fifty Flowers was attentive and reassured me that they would be okay for the wedding. They were right! The blooms were beautiful and added depth to the arrangements. All the flowers I purchased lasted another week after the wedding.
I wore these star of Bethlehem in my bridal flower crown. The biblical nod was deeply meaningful to me as a wife is her husbands crown. I loved these in the bouquets. I will say they're probably not the best for flower crowns as they aren't very bendy. They also bloomed about two days after our wedding.
These flowers are so unique and gorgeous! The main purpose I got them for was to accent my bridal bouquet. The only problem I had was that they didn't fully bloom like the picture until about 4 days after our event. Could be because we had them in a cooler environment (in a cellar).
These flowers are gorgeous and unique! They were a favorite of a lot of the guests. The only negative thing about them was they did not fully open until about a week after the wedding. I don't know if it was too cold where we were keeping them (in a root cellar), or if you would need to have them delivered a few days earlier than they recommend.
The Star of Bethlehem's were the most beautiful, special addition to our bouquets and coordinated perfectly with the groom and groomsmen boutonnieres! They arrived 3 days before the event mostly closed an opened up a bit for the day of, but we wish we ordered them to arrive a full week before, because a few days after the wedding they really bloomed! They were still beautiful anyway, but I wish our guests got to see them at their best!