Squarrosa Aloe Designer Succulent
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Enhance your bridal bouquet or create unique tabletop centerpieces with succulents. Squarrosa Aloe Designer Succulents feature the classic aloe shape with a hardy stem and fleshy leaves. Squarrosa Aloe has jade green hues with creamy green speckles and each leaf is piped with soft spikes for added interest. Wire to create a stem and nestle in with an array of succulents to create a unique wedding bouquet or pair with romantic blooms like peonies and garden roses for a spin on a filler flower.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Squarrosa Aloe Designer Succulent
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Symbolism: succulents represent timeless love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Succulents are available year around. *
- Aloe Succulents do not require special preparation.
- Squarrosa variety is 4 to 6 inches long with pulpy off-shoots.
- Aloe Succulents do not come as a potted plant; they are a fresh cut bloom.
- Aloe Succulent Flowers have no scent.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 2 weeks.
- These plants are commercially grown for decoration purposes and not for topical use or consumption.
- Succulent flowers are very hardy but do not like the cold; it is unnecessary to put them in a cooler.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Succulent flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. Succulents arrive ready to use:
- Open your box of flowers and inspect them. *
- Keep these away from drafts and do not refrigerate.
- Succulents do not come as a potted plant; they are a fresh cut bloom.
- Succulents flower are a focal flower and is fully bloomed ready to use - there is no special preparation required.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed with processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).