Southern Comfort Peach Garden Rose
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Southern Comfort Peach Garden Rose is a sweet peach bloom akin to a combination of peaches and oranges and will make you want to take a bite out of them every time. Cup shaped and filled with lustrous petals, the blooms unwind into a full, extravagant head that will make people ooh and ahh. Such a combination of colors and textures can only be described as dazzling and luxurious. A unique color, these roses will blend wonderfully with peaches, creams and even purples.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Southern Comfort Peach Garden Rose
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Size: Average bloom width of 2.5 to 3.5 inches
Average Stem Length: 15 to 20 inches
Scent: Has little rose scent
Foliage: Has some foliage
Thorns: Has very few thorns
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Southern Comfort Peach Garden Rose has a 100% aperture bloom.
- Roses are shipped with 12 stems in a bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5-8 days.
- Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Roses have been properly prepared for shipping.
- Within each bunch, the garden roses are packed in multiple layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have half of the stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Garden Roses are shipped directly from our farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Our Garden Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Garden Roses have been properly prepared for shipping. Remove any of this special packaging including any plastic wrapping so as not to create condensation which will cause rotting, but do NOT remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Garden Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Garden Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Garden Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing Garden Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
(This product is no longer available, but we would suggest the Coral Quartz Garden Rose as an alternative)
I'm not sure if I received a different rose, or the same variety with just a different name but these were our FAVORITE flower. The blooms were HUGE. My bridesmaids tried to put 2 or 3 of them into bouquet, but they were just too big! Beautiful shades of pinks and peach.
WE LOVED the flowers for our dear Leslie's bridal shower, located in a greenhouse in Connecticut. Everything looked amazing, and we had a blast assembling the flowers as one big group. We've used fifty flowers so many times now it is hard to keep count! (and also hard to tell when we make the flowers and when a florist does!) Yay Fifty Flowers!
Fiftyflowers definitely helped me get my wedding flowers together. If you have any reservations about the company, fret not! We had an issue after we received the order, and the were great about working with us..
Smaller than I thought they would be - about the size of a tennis ball - and I wish I had let them open one day longer than I let them sit. Still beautiful! I wish I had ordered more... a couple went on top of our cake!