Snapdragon Light Pink Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
A fresh light pink flower, Snapdragon is known for its wispy jaw-like upper and lower petals. A single stem averages 10-15 of these unique blooms, which are grouped closely together giving the impression of a single lengthy flower. This light pink flower would heighten any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement. Snapdragons require special care upon arrival. Please see Flower Care section below.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Snapdragon Light Pink Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Stem Length: average minimum of 15 inches
Symbolism: Snapdragons represent graciousness
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday or Thursday.
- Snapdragons are available year round.*
- Snapdragons are line flowers.
- Each stem features multiple blooms which blooms stems to tip - the bottom flowers will be fully bloomed and naturally blend to a more closed bloom on the utmost upper tip.
- Snapdragons are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Snapdragon heads follow the light and will shift in arrangements unless evenly lit.
- Snapdragons require special care upon arrival. If your snapdragons arrive curvy, you can make the stems straight with proper care. Please see our Flower Care section for complete details.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Beautiful. Bloomed wonderfully. Where colorful and elegant. Added a beautiful height that I was looking for in centerpieces.
LOVED these! They added great height to the centerpieces and bouquets.
Gorgeous & long lasting
My husband and I got married in October 2017. We both knew when we got engaged that we wanted a fall wedding (the colors in northern Michigan in October are gorgeous)! When we originally decided on a jewel tone theme, I was a little worried that we wouldn't be able to pull off the idea we'd imagined with so many different colors/styles etc. so we met with a local florist to see how our floral could help bring everything together. After a few months of checking out Pinterest ideas, reading other "Flower Stories" from Fifty Flowers, and going back and forth on our floral budget--we decided to take on doing our flowers ourselves (even though everyone I talked to thought I was crazy--including my husband)! We received so many compliments on the centerpieces and bouquets at the wedding and after our photographer started posting photos online. We are beyond happy with how they turned out and how well the arrangements really pulled everything together!
We had the perfect wedding day, but we couldn't have done it without the amazing family members and fantastic professionals who helped us make everything come together. We had a morning ceremony and brunch to follow. This was perfect for us as it was really close to Christmas and it allowed people to travel for the holiday, and we got the most amazing light at the venue. The flowers really ended up being one of my favorite pieces of the puzzle. Instead of a rehearsal dinner, we had an open house and hosted out of town guests (mainly family) for some together time and enlisted anyone who was willing to help to prepare the centerpieces. I had spent a little time online learning about floral arranging and had bought the vases in bulk and had the other supplies ready. My soon to be husband had actually prepped all of the flowers per the directions when they arrived 2-3 days before. I experimented with the first bouquet to get the look I was going for and then everyone pitched in and followed the pattern. It ended up being a great time of conversation and is one of my favorite memories from the experience. We put aside some of our favorite blooms and my grandmother put together my bridal bouquet. (She also made my dress...she's pretty talented). The flowers held up great and they were truly the centerpiece of the reception room because we had very minimal decor.