Snapdragon Hot Pink Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Snapdragon Hot Pink Flower is a gorgeous flower featuring tall, leafy stems covered in lots of small blooms that bunch together to form the appearance of one tall single flower. A hot magenta color, snapdragons are known for their wispy jaw-like upper and lower petals that appear to make a snout; when gently squeezed, the 'dragons' jaw snaps open; hence the name. Stems of this sassy pink flower will add texture and color to any Quinciñera/ Sweet Sixteen, ladies tea or colorful wedding. Believed to have originated as wildflowers in Spain and Italy, the snapdragon symbolizes graciousness and strength. An irresistible lavender mauve, these snapdragons will look incredible when mixed with oriental lilies, gerbera daisies and spider mums or simply bunched on their own. Absolutely stunning with its sweet, soft petals and sassy color, how can you resist?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Snapdragon Hot Pink Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Stem Length: average minimum of 15 inches
Symbolism: Snapdragons represent graciousness
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday or Thursday.
- Snapdragons are available year round.*
- Snapdragons are line flowers.
- Each stem features multiple blooms which blooms stems to tip - the bottom flowers will be fully bloomed and naturally blend to a more closed bloom on the utmost upper tip.
- Snapdragons are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Snapdragon heads follow the light and will shift in arrangements unless evenly lit.
- Snapdragons require special care upon arrival. If your snapdragons arrive curvy, you can make the stems straight with proper care. Please see our Flower Care section for complete details.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Lovely and bright! Great experience overall - FF takes care of their business well.
I was a little skeptical about ordering flowers online for this occasion but I was extremely pleased from the time I opened the box.. Our event took place on a Friday and I received my shipment on the Tuesday before. Followed their directions and left them out on our deck which was nice and cool prefect for the flowers. On Thursday I arranged them in the vases I used for each table and they looked awesome I added some blueish water beads and teal with silver sparkle wire ribbon which I made bows with. It added the perfect amount of color to the while flowers I ordered.. Here it is Sunday and those left behind still blooming awesome..
Some of these were not upright enough to use
I was so excited to get these flowers, When they arrived they where "sleeping" which was fine because my wedding was not until a few days later. It was a concern the day before my wedding that most have not opened or where not their full color. I did receive a refund and I appreciate the customer service that Fiftyflowers provided. I was very satisfied with this process even though it was not perfect, it still made my day special. Thank you and I will be using FiftyFlowers again for my vow renewal!