Sky Blue Designer Delphinium Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Enhance the height of any table arrangement or bouquet with our gorgeous Sky Blue Designer Delphinium. This flower features soft baby blue blooms that run the length of the stem. Pair with Veronica, lisianthus, hydrangeas and roses for an absolute gorgeous look.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sky Blue Designer Delphinium Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 25 to 32 inches
Symbolism: Delphinium represents achievement.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Delphinium is available year-round. *
- Delphinium is shipped in 5 stem bunches.
- Designer Delphiniums are a hybrid variety that features a high petal count.
- Each stem features multiple blooms running the length of the stem.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Delphinium flowers have a natural tendency to shed. Do not be alarmed if some buds fall off the stem upon arrival, as this is completely normal.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
* Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+ Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++ In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
FiftyfFlowers never seem to fail. Also fantastic service and flowers!
We're so happy you loved your flowers and service! We want you to feel confident when ordering so you have no extra stress on the process. Thank you for choosing us and sharing those gorgeous pictures. The blue delphinium really adds a magical touch!
I ordered these to add a pop of blue to our bouquets and I'm so glad I did. They are so tall! The ends didn't open on time but we were able to save it by using only the middle of the stalk. The flowers that we used were a lovely light blue color and added a really nice delicate touch.
These did not bloom all the way to the ends, it's worth mentioning, but I did not mind. I don't need all of my flowers to be at peak bloom- I like to have some bud stage flowers, and enough of the stalk was blue for it to be clear that these were a blue element. We used these for the station table accents and the ceremony floral arrangements. We had plenty left over, and they are still blooming their way up the stalk as we speak.
These were droopy when exposed to heat, but they perked right back up when introduced to a cooler location. We did manage to get these in a cool room for keeping overnight before the ceremony, A few made it into the fridge in arrangements. These were an absolutely beautiful light blue with faintest hint of purple. Just what I was hoping for.
Very delicate but beautiful. Lots of blooms fell off the stem throughout the whole process, but there are so many blooms that you couldn't even tell there were any missing, and we used the ones that fell off for our "flower girl" (flower grandma) and several girls in our family had fun sticking them in their hair. The flowers are super tall, so most of the time I cut them in half (the bottom half looks beautiful and it's not obvious that it's missing it's top). The top is a bit less blue, mostly still green.