Simple Beauty Fresh Flowers DIY Box
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Do you want to learn how to design beautiful flower arrangements? With this DIY flower kit, you can create a lush and soothing floral design to show off in your home. Your flower box includes bold and eye-catching pink football mums and green spider mums, fresh white and lavender roses, and a variety of beautiful greenery. As you follow along with the exclusive, pre-recorded floral design class that you'll receive access to, you'll learn how to arrange these blooms to create a stunning flower decoration. Sprinkle hints of baby's breath, hypericum berries, and dianthus throughout your masterpiece to add dainty details, and before you know it, you'll be left with professional-looking fresh flowers! Your order comes with a flower delivery and flower design tools. The final product can double as a dining table centerpiece, or can be gifted to a loved one as birthday or congratulations flowers! Looking for an even more creative gift? Order flowers for you and your friend, and invite them to design alongside you. After all, flowers and quality time are two great ways to show your love!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
This DIY flower kit comes with all design pieces you'll need to create your fresh flower arrangement! Once your purchase is complete, you'll receive a link to watch a pre-recorded professional design class hosted by Steven Santos, AIFD who will share his exclusive design tips in flower arranging to help your creativity bloom!
- DIY Flower Kit will include: Lots of fun flowers for you to design with such as white rose, lavender rose, gunni eucalpytus, purple raffine, green hypericum, white baby's breath, lavender cremones, green mums, hot pink dianthus, and leather leaf.
- Supply Kit will include: Oasis tray, oasis foam, and glue dots.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
Want to make it a friends and family design party? Reach out to us at 877-507-6737 to schedule your own virtual private class.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.