Silver Snowflake Airbrushed Spider Mum
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Silver Snowflake Airbrushed Spider Mums have a single head with long, tubular outer petals and a bulb-like center. Resembling a frozen snowflake, this tinted silver bloom is sure to bring beauty to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement. Pair with other FiftyFlowers stems like baby’s breath and magical burgundy hypericum berries for a winter bridal bouquet.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Silver Snowflake Airbrushed Spider Mum
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 4 inches
Average stem length: 20 inches
Symbolism: Mums represent positivity and a cheerful disposition.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Spider Mums are available year round.*
- Each stem features one focal bloom.
- Spider Mums are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- This flower is spray tinted using a solid colored flower as the base. Our post harvest team sprays a special flower paint to tint the blooms. +
- This tint may rub off from the petals and part of the stem that is painted. Use precautionary care when processing and arranging like wearing gloves and aprons to prevent stained hands and clothing.
- The flower tint may dye the water slightly if submerged. Please take this in to consideration when making arrangements.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+The floral tint spray is applied when your flowers are harvested for shipment. By spraying a tighter bloom, this may leave a ring or spotting of the natural flower color once fully bloomed. Please contact Customer Care for alternative products if dual colors may be an issue.
++Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
**In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Spider Mum flowers are shipped directly from our farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours, or if you wish, until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Flowers will come with a netting around the blooms. Leave this netting on until you are ready to use and arrange your flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from the stem's bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
I could not believe how long these flowers lasted and how delicately they were all packaged on each individual bloom!
We bought 6 centerpieces as a trial run before fully committing to doing the DIY route for our wedding. We bought several different vases and spent a few nights playing around with the arrangements to see what would work best. I will also be using these flowers for my bouquet. I didn't get any peach spray roses in my order, they were all white, so it didn't turn out quite like the photo. For the actual wedding, we will be purchasing more spray roses separately to ensure we have the color we are looking for, and also to serve as a supplement to bulk up the center pieces more. During our trail, we used a few of the larger roses from another centerpiece, so we will be buying more large roses as well. We liked the center pieces and hopefully we will breeze through them for the big day! Using Fifty Flowers will save us so much money compared to having a florist do our arrangements, so that is an extra plus!