Silver Dollar Eucalyptus Greens
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Silver Dollar Eucalyptus is an aromatic greenery with a long vase life. Its large rounded leaves make the perfect boutonnieres and add fullness to any floral design. Use our wholesale Silver Dollar Eucalyptus in centerpieces, arch pieces, table runners, and so much more!
The scent that radiates from the Silver Dollar Eucalyptus is said to have calming properties. The stems that this greenery grows on grows in a pattern that has many little branches coming off the main stem and makes it a versatile greenery to work with. So you can use these greenery stems to create large, filled out and textured designs, or you can break them apart to create smaller pieces like boutonniere, corsages, or flower crowns. Add Silver Dollar Eucalyptus to your bouquet along with roses, peonies and ranunculus for a beautiful, romantic wedding theme. Or create a calm aromatic hanging wedding flower and greenery installation with the addition of Baby Eucalyptus.
*Leaf shapes, sizes and color may vary depending on the time of the year.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Silver Dollar Eucalyptus Greens
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Eucalyptus is packed in a grower's bunch, typically around 5 to 8 stems per bunch.
- The stem length of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus is a minimum of 15 inches long.
- Leaf shapes, sizes and color may vary depending on the time of the year.
- Depending on the time of the year, the leaf shape will vary from being diamond shaped to being round and circular.
- Silver Dollar is grown outdoors and may have naturally occurring blemishes.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your greens will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Silver Dollar Eucalyptus Greens
This was the first time we used this company. The flowers were gorgeous. They made our event even more special.
I ordered flowers from Fifty Flowers for my wedding and was more than pleased with the entire process! I received frequent text and email updates regarding my delivery and the flowers came in perfect condition and performed beautifully 2 days later for the wedding! I would highly recommend Fifty Flowers to anyone looking for a reliable place to buy in bulk.
I'm so happy you liked our communication style. We want you to feel you can trust us, and we're always happy to answer any questions you have. Thank you for letting us know how much you liked the quality of our flowers. Your feedback is important to us, and we'll continue to strive to provide our customers with the best possible experience.
Thank you for your kind comments and for keeping us in mind for any future events!
The silver dollar eucalyptus was lush and green. All the bunches were full. The quicksand roses were stunning and came packaged so well. Delivery was on time and everything looked fresh and new days after my wedding. I would definitely recommend fifty flowers.
Hi Nikki! I'm so happy to hear you liked the quality of our roses and eucalyptus. We hand-select all of our flowers for the optimal bloom, color, and peak time, so you can be sure that they'll look beautiful for as long as possible. We also have a strict quality control process in place to ensure that our flowers are always up to our high standards.
They look incredible on the runner and the bouquets! Thank you for recommending us and have a lovely day :)