Silver Brunia Balls
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Silver Brunia Balls are the newest trend that has been popping up everywhere, from bouquets to boutennieres. A chic way to add whimsy to a fluffy centerpiece, Silver Brunia is a unique silver grey hue that is hard to find in fresh flower products and adds a classic antique look. They look amazing with everything from garden roses to soft dusty miller and succulents.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Silver Brunia Balls
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 15.5 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Silver Brunia are available year round.*
- Silver Brunia are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Each stem features a cluster of rounded berries. These berries are ready to use upon arrival.
- Average bloom size of the berries varies throughout the season.
- The product photos showcase brunia with and without foliage.
- Expected vase life is an average of 10 days with proper care and handling.
- Brunia can be dried for preserving.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
*Berries are for decorative use only and not for consumption*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Amazing quirky little feature that tied in visually with our pearl jewelry. I loved these and had a lot of questions about them! Though pricey, there were more than enough to go around.
Nothing really wrong with this, was just different than I was expecting. The stems are fairly short, which makes them a little difficult to work into arrangements. The gray color was a little darker than pictured, so they had kind of a creepy look to them. I was picturing something more like a billy ball in size, but these were small, more like berries. They did hold up well in the heat, and they also look nice when dried, but they were definitely my least favorite of what we ordered.