Shocking Versilia Hot Pink Rose
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add life to your party with roses like Shocking Versilia. This hot pink rose is a great Summer color. Add this to yellow snapdragons, and Yoko Ono mini button poms for a bright and cheerful bouquet.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Shocking Versilia Hot Pink Rose
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: minimum 15.5 inches
- Long Stem: maximum 24 inches
Average Bloom Width: 1 to 2.5 inches
Bloom Aperture: Standard Bloom
Thorns: Little to none
Scent: Light Fragrance
Petal Count: 30 Petals per Bloom Average
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Roses are available year round.*
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Unless otherwise indicated, rose stem length will be a minimum of 40 cm or 15.5 inches.
- Roses are shipped 25 stem bunches.
- Within each bunch, the roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 rose stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 roses.
- We ship our roses in bud form. Once the rose is processed and hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact to protect the roses while travelling and might cause the rose to look distorted, discolored and/or bruised. Once you are ready to process your roses, you may need to remove up to 8 guard petals per rose to reveal the pristine quality rose bloom.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5-8 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Roses are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Tip: Wear protective gloves while handling your roses. Thorns may be present and tinted roses can stain hands and clothing.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Remove roses from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve that is holding the roses together in a bunch. It is recommended to leave the cardboard sleeve on for 4 to 8 hours while the roses hydrate and then remove once well hydrated. Remove all plastic packaging and rubber bands.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean buckets, vases, or containers for your flowers. Ensure your buckets, vases containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, care should be taken to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water using clean, sharp flower shears or scissors. Cut approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the stem. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each container for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to flowers and effect proper blooming.
- Allow the roses at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It can take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. If you see that some flowers are still drooping after 3-4 hours, it it possible an air bubble has formed in the stem. Re-cut following the above directions.
- Keep flowers in a cool, dark location away from direct sunlight, drafts, or extreme temperatures and heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. The water will change color if the roses are tinted.. Simply change water as directed. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water at all times. They will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact in order to protect the rose during shipping. Upon removal of the protective cardboard packaging, carefully pluck off any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5-10 petals per rose.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm temperatures will help the flower to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming process.
*Note: Our roses are packed 25 stems per bunch. Looking at the bunch from above it will appear as if there are only 12 roses. Our roses are packed in layers to ensure protection during shipping. Below the first layer is a second layer which hold the other 13 rose stems. If you are unsure, count the STEMS instead of the rose heads and you will see there are 25 per bunch.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737
The bride was so excited, her favorite color is pink, she couldn't put it down was so sweet
I ordered flowers for my daughters wedding in Sept. I was nervous about the delivery and the quality of flowers since I had never ordered flowers online before. I was overwhelmed with how outstanding this company proved to be! From the moment I placed the order they were in constant contact though emails and phone calls. They actually called me and suggested the sunflowers I had ordered be delivered before the rest of the order as they needed time to open. All of the flowers arrived on time and I got phone calls that day from the company asking me if they had arrived and the flowers condition. The quality of each flower was outstanding, and I am a master gardner, use to growing and arranging flowers. All of the bouquets, arrangements and centerpieces turned out beautifully. Customer service seems to be a thing of the past, but not with this company. I can't say enough good things about them and they brought so much happiness to my daughter!
We were on a REALLY tight budget for our wedding and it was really coming down to fake flowers from the craft store. I googled "wholesale" flowers and this site popped up. My flowers ended up being GORGEOUS. Everyone was asking me what florist I went through and of course I gave them this website and said I put them together myself. I would recommend fiftyflowers.com to ANYONE WHO ASKED. My flowers were beautiful and everyone on the website was so helpful. And I loved all of the order confirmations. You guys really take the extra step to insure beautiful flowers for the event!
There were a few "hiccups" in the order process, but the flowers did get here, and WOW! The rose petal pathway just astonished everyone. The reception site was bursting and overfolowing with flowers.
The reception managment said they had done several fancy weddings, but had never seen a wedding so elegant as mine. While we were setting up, the cafe clients were taking pictures and asking if I had a business card for them... they had a hard time beleiving I wasn't a proffesional florist, just the Bride. The flowers lasted through my two week honeymoon. As I do organize weddings and events, I say that I will be back again.
I ordered 400 Raphaella Novelty Roses, filler greens, two bridal boxes and ready made boutonnieres and corsages for our wedding. It took me and my mom 13 hours to finish the arrangements for the church and the reception... it was work but I have to say more beautiful than I imagined. My mom and I had a great time together and it was so special to say we did the arrangements together. Everyone at the reception took flowers home and they all raved about how they lasted and lasted! The roses were the most beautiful I could have asked for. Fifty flowers is amazing. The shipment was right on time