Seeded Eucalyptus Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Seeded Eucalyptus is textural greenery that is highly used for flower arranging including weddings. With sturdy but easy to manipulate stems, wholesale seeded eucalyptus is a great choice for centerpiece arrangements, event and wedding bouquets, personal flower arrangements, garlands, and so much more. Seeded Eucalyptus will add texture and depth to your decoration and fits well with any theme you choose for your wedding or event. FiftyFlowers is the expert Ecualpytus source with award-winning Customer service - very truste
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Seeded Eucalyptus Greenery
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- The seeds on our Seeded Eucalyptus Greenery can be smaller in size, shaped like a cup, or colored brownish/red depending on the time of year. Please call our customer service (1-877-507-6737) if you have any questions on the shape and color of the eucalyptus for your event.
- Seeded Eucalyptus is packed in a grower's bunch with typically 5 to 8 stems per bunch.
- The seeds and leaves may shed lightly but are very sturdy and hold up well.
- Seeded Eucalyptus may have a scent, but there is no guarantee of the strength of the scent.
- Leaf and seed will vary in color, shape and size depending on the time of the year.
- Seeded Eucalyptus is grown outside and may have some naturally occurring blemishes.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your greens will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I appreciated getting a couple of text updates along the way to let me know things were happening as they should. Thank you
I'm so glad to hear that you felt supported along the way! I hope we were able to ease the stress for you.
We take great pride in our customer service, and we're always happy to help in any way we can. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope to work with you again in the future.
Have a lovely day!
I ordered these to make a DIY eucalyptus garland for our wedding. The quality was great and arrived on time. It was a stressless process before our wedding and completely worth it.
Hi Ana! It's always uplifting to hear such kind comments, and I'm so happy that you found the process easygoing.
We really aim to make the DIY flower process as easy and enjoyable as possible, so it's great to hear that we hit the mark. Thank you so much for ordering with us, and please keep us in mind for any future events.
I hope you have a wonderful day!
We met by chance. Over and over again. We were just strangers in passing but we couldn't forget each other. Not only did Jorge and I have random passings and short conversations, such as "your total comes to $2.98," I met his family in passing, worked at the same place Jorges Dad did and we even had mutual friends but we were never introduced formally.
December 14, 2012 on my way out from work Jorge saw me and came over to introduce himself. The next night we hung out and the rest is history.
We had an apartment in Oakdale, New York for a few years. Then we decided to try a new sunny life in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Then a few years later, On the night of December 15, 2019, Jorge took me on the best date of my life! We went to A Night of a Thousand Candles at Brookgreen Gardens, walked around with some wine and then after dinner, he proposed!!! Of course I said YES!!! We cannot wait to share our love and excitement with you. Here we come, by Valentines 2021 we'll be Mr. & Mrs. Beltran!
I love hyacinths and my entire life I've dreamed of having a wedding with tons of hyacinths. I wanted people to smell them and later in life every time they smell hyacinths remember the fun time they had at our wedding. Hyacinths are a picky spring blooming flower, and our wedding was originally planned in spring. It got delayed due to COVID to fall so I was THRILLED to find this site and many varieties of hyacinths. I wanted pale pink and white and they had both for fall season! I inquired where the flowers were coming from, because all the local florists I spoke with could not find any hyacinths for fall, even from Holland and South America indoor farms. I found out they were coming from Holland, great. I asked what happens if the flowers I ordered are not available, and I was assured the farm would contact me before sending substitutes. I was so excited to do my own flowers for the small wedding! My soon to be husband and I started planning and gathering the materials. Thursday before the wedding the flowers arrived and they were a bright pink and purple, no white or blush pink hyacinths like I ordered. And, they were short/didn't even send the correct number of flowers. I contact FiftyFlowers and there was nothing they could do since the flowers were flown from Holland a new batch would not be delivered in time. In the end, I am grateful I had hyacinths at all. And also glad I ordered other flowers from Costco since all my flowers from FiftyFlowers did not arrive. Looking back would I do it again? Yes. I loved taking care of the flowers with my husband. Please be aware IT TAKES WAY MORE TIME THAN YOU MIGHT THINK TO TAKE CARE OF THE FLOWERS!! LADIES, ENLIST HELP EARLY!!!!!!!! It just completely changed my entire outfit vibe planning to have a white hyacinth bouquet and then having to have bright purple. I knew it was a little risky ordering my wedding flowers online, and I read a lot of reviews and did a lot of research to prep. I wouldn't change it looking back. My disappointment lies with not being informed my order was not going to be able to be fulfilled as promised and no back up plan. I had the option to get roses overnighted but I didn't want that.
I used my bridal shower as a test run for my wedding. I needed to make sure I could handle arranging and wanted to check the amount and quality of the flowers and greenery. I added found flowers like queens Anne's lace and sweet peas and grasses to add variety. I was so happy with how everything turned out! It was definitely a learning experience but now I'm ready for the big day.