Sea Breeze DIY Flowers Design Kit
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Express yourself with the purple and white flowers in this DIY kit. You'll get a flower delivery of gorgeous blooms right to your doorstep. Plus, you'll receive everything you need to create a professional-looking floral piece from the comfort of your home. White roses and assorted greenery give this collection a down-to-earth feel, while white cushion poms and yellow mums add volume and texture. Your flower box also comes with blue agapanthus and purple Matsumoto, creating the perfect blend of purple hues. Flower design tools and access to an exclusive, pre-recorded floral design class with certified designer, Steven Santos, is included with your order. Just get cozy in your home, and get crafting! Choose to display your floral creation in your home, or give flower gifts to your loved ones. This DIY flowers kit is the perfect way to explore your creative side or to practice designing with fresh flowers. Not only will you learn new skills, but you also have the chance to share the experience with others. Instead of sending flowers for that upcoming anniversary or holiday, order a flower kit for you, and a flower kit for them, and enjoy quality time together!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Sea Breeze DIY Flowers Design Kit
- Flower Care
This DIY flower kit comes with all design pieces you'll need to create your fresh flower arrangement! Once your purchase is complete, you'll receive a link to watch a pre-recorded professional design class hosted by Steven Santos, AIFD who will share his exclusive design tips in flower arranging to help your creativity bloom!
- DIY Flower Kit will include: Lots of fun flowers for you to design with incuding blue agapanthus, white cushion poms, purple matsumotos, purple limonium, yellow cremone, white roses, leather, aralia, and gunni eucalyptus.
- Supply Kit will include: Cube vase, birch sticks, clear tape, and glue dots.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
Want to make it a friends and family design party? Reach out to us at 877-507-6737 to schedule your own virtual private class.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.