Scented Geranium Variegated Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Scented Geranium Variegated Greenery is a unique bulk green that serves as gorgeous decorative fillers. It's unique two-toned green and brown leaves and minty scent are a unique focal point in any arrangement. Pair next to distinctive blooms like dahlias and succulents for the perfect contrast to create gorgeous arrangements.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Scented Geranium Variegated Greenery
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event.
Average Stem Length: 20 to 25 inches.
Symbolism: Geraniums represent life long friendships.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Scented Variegated Geraniums are available Mid May through Mid September*
- Scented Variegated Geranium has a distinctive mint scent.
- This geranium is considered the chocolate variety because of the lovely chocolate paint like coloring on each leaf.
- Scented Chocolate Geraniums are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Scented Variegated Geraniums are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for shipment with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Open your box of flowers and inspect. *
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any flower bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 877-50-ROSES (507-6737).
Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of flowers you will be storing in the bucket. Flowers need room to breath and bloom; over stuffing buckets with too many flowers, can cause damage as well as prevent proper blooming.
So beautiful and fragrant! Love this and will be buying again!
Beautiful and unique greenery