Scabiosa Pods Filler Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a very unique touch to your next arrangement with Scabiosa Pods serves as a wonderful decorative filler. Its ball shaped head creates a unique focal point. Use Scabiosa Pods alone or combine them with any of our bulk flowers to create mystical wedding bouquets, table centerpieces or flower arrangements. Our pods are shipped fresh directly from our farms to your doorstep. Order online and pay wholesale prices, plus receive free shipping.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Scabiosa Pods Filler Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 14 to 16 inches
Average Bloom Width: 1 inch
Symbolism: Scabiosa represent admiration
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Scabiosa Pod "blooms" vary from one inch across to larger.
- Scabiosa Pods are packed in 10 stem bunches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
LOVED these! Added the perfect amount of texture.
Awesome for boutonnieres.
I called these the alien pods. They really are so unique and interesting looking. They helped add personality/individuality to our arrangements and were very easy to work with
When my husband and I began planning our wedding, we always knew it had to feel like us. To me, that meant beautifully simple. The flowers ended up being the glue that held all the wedding planning together. We didn't want to use traditional fall colors (i.e. orange/red/yellow) so once we decided on maroon, dusty rose, and dark green, everything else just seemed to fall into place.
Our venue was the Dekalb History Center in Decatur, Georgia. It used to be the Dekalb Courthouse and we fell in love with the marble walls and the huge windows. Since the space was already gorgeous we let the flowers be the focus of our few decorations. We had them on the cross, horizontal across the window sills, on the aisle chairs, and as table centerpieces.
Choosing FiftyFlowers was one of the best wedding decisions we made. I was so nervous that something would go wrong but the flowers arrived on time and someone was always available on their Live Chat when I had questions about which flowers I could sub for ones that were out of season or how to store the greenery once it arrived. They arrived in great condition and opened just in time.
My sister-in-law and I made the bouquets two days before the wedding and my bridesmaids came over the day before to help create everything else. I asked the mothers and grandmothers if they wanted corsages and they all agreed that they would rather have small bouquets so that part was easy for us to DIY. The flowers turned out better than I could have imagined.
Overall, I loved how much the flowers added to the space and brightened up a dreary day. It was our perfect "courthouse" wedding.