Save the Rose Family Box
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Roses are red, Violets are Blue, South American Growers DO produce the most amazing roses! Specifically, Ecuador and Colombia, both are well known for the pristine climate for growing roses. Located right on the Equator, sunlight shines directly down feeding rose plantations with 12 hours exactly of sunshine, and farms are nestled in the Andean mountains high up where the climate lends to perfect cold and hot blend. All of these "South American" ingredients blend together to produce some of the most beautiful and vibrant roses in the marketplace. Our rose growers have worked hard for years to build plantations that produce stunning roses and now are throwing these beauties in the dumpster. Let's help out by purchasing one of these packages starting at very small amounts to large quantities to share. Order these beauties and bring some colorful joy into your home during these isolating times.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Save the Rose Family Box
- Flower Care
In the "new" normal times during COVID 19, flower growers are at risk of loosing their flower business including the flower production. In conjunction with the entire flower community, FiftyFlowers is teaming up with breeders, growers, florist, consumers to #SaveTheFlowers.
Studies prove that having flowers in your immediate environment reduces stress immensely for women. ++
- This pack includes Roses & Spray roses of your color!
- Small Pack includes: 13 Stems of Standard Roses and 10 Stems of Spray Roses.
- Medium Pack includes: 26 Stems of Standard Roses and 20 Stems of Spray Roses.
- Large Pack includes: 50 Stems of Standard Roses and 40 Stems of Spray Roses.
- X Large Pack includes: 100 Stems of Standard Roses and 80 Stems of Spray Roses.
- Spray roses are often called mini roses and have muliple lateral blooms on each stem averaging 3 to 5 budding blooms.
- Standard roses are the full size roses which are larger in bloom circumference.
- Fulfilled by our Ecuadorian partner farm Sunrite ... Read more about EQR below. ***
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
At EQR, we have been solely dedicated to the production and export of the finest fresh cut roses since 1994. Our main purpose is to produce and sell the best flowers available in the market under a strict and permanent control of every process maintaining quality every day throughout the year.
We are able to offer our customers over 160 varieties of roses (many of them winners of International Awards), 22 varieties of Spray Roses and White Calla Lilies. We are constantly innovating in order to create something unique, like tinted roses, gliterry roses, bouquets, among others.
We are an innovative company that grows and sells high-quality flowers for a worldwide market. We are inspired to produce flowers that arrive in perfect conditions and on time, fulfilling all the international and legal requirements, protecting the environment, and always committed to the well being of our employees as well as the entire community.
FiftyFlowers is so proud to work with EQR they are state of the art and so personable. They strive for utmost amazing quality; always pushing for the best.
++ According to a 2018 study done by Society of American Florists "adding flowers to indoor environments results in a statistically significant and meaningful reduction in stress."
Flower Bunches are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-850-FLWRFIX (359-7349)
The flowers arrived exactly on schedule and in good shape. I hydrated them in their cardboard packaging for half a day and then arranged them the next day. There was a great assortment of colors! They were gorgeous. Having both spray roses and standard ones gave more dimension to what were fairly simple arrangements. Not overly many thorns to remove. The roses varied in size, but the pink Geraldine ones (see pictures) were immense and particularly gorgeous (see wine glass picture). It was fun to go "pot luck" and be surprised by all the colors.