Save the Growers Californian Succulents
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Succulents are the ideal new house mate, no social isolation required. Directly from the greenhouse to your house, these hearty little plants are a perfect addition to your quarantine routine. Either buy 12 mini succulents or 3 succulents for an amazing price that will come with an assortment of shades and shapes of brilliant succulents. And if you can’t fit any more plants, these are a wonderful gift to drop on the doorsteps of those that you miss to remind them that you are thinking about them and to spread the joy. Dramm Echter Farms are located in California, where they put down roots in 1960. They strive to improve their environmentally friendly and sustainable farming practices. So help us save this local succulent farm whose been a staple of the industry for many years. SHIPPING INCLUDED!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Save the Growers Californian Succulents
- Flower Care
In the "new" normal times during COVID 19, flower growers are at risk of loosing their flower business including the flower production. In conjunction with the entire flower community, FiftyFlowers is teaming up with breeders, growers, florist, consumers to #SaveTheGrowers.
Studies prove that having flowers in your immediate environment reduces stress immensely for women. ++
- 12 Mini Succulent plants feature a bloom width of 4 to 6 cm; average bloom height: 1.5 to 5 cm & a terracotta color plastic 4.5cm square pot.
- 3 Succulent plants feature an average a bloom width of 9 to 12cm; average bloom height: 4 - 10cm & a terracotta color plastic 9cm circular vessel.
- Succulents are available year around. *
- Succulents flower are a focal flower and is fully bloomed ready to use.
- Succulents arrive as individual, single blooms.
- These succulent is a living potted plant and they will need to be cared for as per the flower care instructions.
- Succulent Flowers have no scent.
When Dramm & Echter put down roots in Encinitas, California, more than four decades ago, it wasn’t just flowers that flourished in the fertile soil and sunny coastal weather, but a family business with a passion for farming. The founding partners, Jim Echter and Gene Dramm, began farming in Encinitas in the mid 1960’s. By 1972 a formal partnership was formed and they began shipping California grown flowers as ‘Dramm & Echter’ across the nation. While many things on the farm have changed over the years, one thing stays the same- our dedication to producing high-quality flowers for wholesalers, florists, and mass market retailers nationwide.
In 2016 Fox Point Farms Wholesale, the local retail and event flower supplier of Dramm & Echter, moved its operations from Carlsbad to the main ranch in Encinitas. This centralization allowed the Dramm & Echter family of floral providers to join forces and expand our premium local and international farm product offerings to all of our clients. Using our improved network, we work together to provide our customers with an impressive selection of the freshest flowers, fillers, and greens.
Gerberas, lilies, roses, and succulents now fill our 950,000 square feet of greenhouse space; over 50 cultivars can be found growing on our farm year around. Always striving to improve our environmentally friendly and sustainable methods, we use predatory insects and other bio controls to reduce our reliance on pesticides and recycle the water we use to grow our flowers. Our dedication to flower farming and support for our local community has earned us a reputation as a first-rate farm, wholesaler, and neighbor- a reputation we are proud to uphold for years to come.
++ According to a 2018 study done by Society of American Florists "adding flowers to indoor environments results in a statistically significant and meaningful reduction in stress."
Bouquets are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-850-FLWRFIX (359-7349)
I wish I would have headed another review of the miniature succulents- they came *loosely* packaged in a small rectangular fedex box, tossed around. Some were damaged or missing their pots, covered in soil. Some were obliterated and unusable. Also- 1 of my boxes arrived a day late, and 2 of my boxes never arrived. I'm surprised the growers would send their product with such lack of care and security! The eucalyptus I ordered, however, arrived on time and was packaged perfectly.