Save the Garden Roses
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Lush and lofty, the garden rose is a wedding day staple, and a longtime fan favorite for many of our customers. These beautiful blooms are densely packed with delicate petals in a cabbage like shape that will unfurl into astounding beauty right before your eyes. Since 1996, Jose and the highly skilled team at Sisapamba flower farm have personally put hundreds of hours into developing and growing these wonderful roses. With your purchase of these roses, you will help this 20 hectare Ecuadorian farm #KeepTheLightsOn! We are working to rally the world to ensure Sisapamba Garden Roses remain available long after we return to our normal lives.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Save the Garden Roses
- Flower Care
In the "new" normal times during COVID 19, flower growers are at risk of loosing their flower business including the flower production. In conjunction with the entire flower community, FiftyFlowers is teaming up with breeders, growers, florist, consumers to #SaveTheGrowers.
Studies prove that having flowers in your immediate environment reduces stress immensely for women. ++
- Our rainbow pack features an assortment of fresh-cut garden roses. The colors and quantity of each color are chosen at the time of preparing your order based on available inventory and may not be exactly as reflected in the picture.
- Fulfilled by our Ecuadorian partner farm Sisapamba ... Read more about Sisapamba Flowers below. ***
- *Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flower Bunches are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-850-FLWRFIX (359-7349)
These roses were beyond gorgeous!! I love the mix of different garden roses together. It looks like you just picked them fresh from your own garden. They also smelled delicious!! I had them next to my bed and it was wonderful crawling onto to bed with the lovely fragrance. Also I must add the Fifty Flowers has the best customer service bar none!!! No other floral service compares. I just love the variety of different flowers to choose from as well. A+++++++++
It's so motivating for us to hear our flowers made your day greater! I can imagine the feeling of calmness after a long day that smelling these roses when you're going to sleep brings. It's also encouraging to know you felt supported by our Customer Care team. We want to to ensure you receive the care and guidance you need! We ensure your flowers are hand selected for the optimal bloom, color, and peak time so they look beautiful on your big day.
Thank you for choosing us and please don't hesitate to work with us again! We're always happy to help make your special day even more beautiful.
I added the light pink O'Hara garden roses from this collection to add to our centerpieces. They were big, beautiful blooms in our centerpieces.
The garden roses were really special! Inspired me to get creative, I did add in some inexpensive greens I bought at the grocery store, but had fun arranging these into something special. Some blooms are still good two weeks later!
Sent these to my sis, she said they had very little-to-no thorns and were gorgeous.
The garden roses were really nice. They didn't completely open up by the time of the event, so I manipulated them by pulling back the petals to open them more. I'm giving them a 4 out of 5 star review, because they didn't look as great as I had hoped by the time of the event (they looked better day 2 after hydrating overnight). The petals on the outside had started to brown a bit, but I was able to pick most off to make it look better.