Royal Blue Textured Filler Flower Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Bursting with deep royal blue flowers that are perfectly accented by crisp white flowers, our Royal Blue Textured Filler Flower Pack is the perfect flower pack for any event. It offers that hard-to-find natural blue, as well as exciting textures for your flower arrangements. Included in this flower pack are growers' bunches of thistle, statice, aster, delphinium, breanthus, and green trick.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Royal Blue Textured Filler Flower Pack
- Flower Care
This flower kit includes a variety of growers bunches available in 3 pack sizes. This kit arrives in bulk so you can tap into your creative side & create stunning arrangements! To learn more about designing with our flower kits and their potential design inspirations, click here.
Each DIY Combo Pack recipe will feature grower bunches of Tinted Blue Statice, Tinted Light Blue Limonium, Blue Hybrid Delphinium, White Asters, Green Trick, Blue Thistle, and White Alstroemeria.
- Small pack recipe will have 35 flower stems - pictured in vases above.
- Medium pack recipe will have 70 flower stems.
- Large pack recipe will have 140 flower stems.
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
Average Height: 20 inches
Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Look no further than our collection of flower processing kits, vases, and professional floral supplies that are only available at professional floral supply outlets, so you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assure, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- The package contents and prices of our flowers are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust from time to time.
Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitue a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmations; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower within your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if included in your flowers pack you have White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea; on this website page you will be able to read on how to care for white hydrangeas.
We bought this in case the delphinium didn't work out and as filler for the bridesmaid's bouquets. There was great stuff in there. Very happy we got it.
Perfect color for the event. I used the filler pack to make arrangements.
I am enchanted with Texture Packs! This was the first time I had used one and it made a great transition between the bold, simple blooms of our "main" bouquet flowers and provided great variety, since we were decorating an entire historic house with both large and small arrangements. Special mention for the delphiniums! I bought this particular pack, based on other reviews I'd read and they lived up to the legend. I had ordered a small pack as part of a test batch and loved it so much I ordered medium when I placed the final wedding order. The asters and the thistles were also very special. We had an unexpected heat wave during wedding week and some of the textures in this pack helped "cover" for less hardy things (like mint) that wilted a bit in the 96e heat!
The filler flowers were used with various greenery from our yard to make aisle flowers hanging from shepherds hooks! Unfortunately I don't have a great picture of these arrangements.
For the centerpieces I tried to create, the favorite was the Statice Flower Jewel Blue Tinted. The wedding colors will be dusty blue dresses with navy blue suits so this color combined with the white roses and fillers was spectacular