Red Gerber Daisy Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Create exciting and eccentric arrangements with Red Gerber Daisy Flowers. Each large, saucer-shaped bloom has an eye of your color choice, which is surrounded by a small ring of short, fuzzy petals and a large ring of long, tapered petals. The petals have a radiant, crimson-red hue. Use for casual, rustic-inspired arrangements. Pair with blooms like red bulk fresh tulips, true blue eucalyptus greens, Florida pine greenery, and red hypericum berries flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event
Seasonal Availability: Available year round
Stem Length: Minimum of 20 inches
Bloom Size: 3 to 5 inches in diameter
Expected Vase Life: Average of 5 days
Symbolic Meaning: Daisies symbolize innocence and purity; additionally gerbera daisies are thought to represent cheerfulness.
- Each stem has one bloom.
- Light eyes can range from yellow to green in color and Dark Eyes can range from Burgundy Brown to Black.
- Gerbera Daisies are shipped with 5 to 10 stems per bunch and are bundled together by a rubber band.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
FiftyFlowers.com provided me beautiful garden roses (I got the Cabbage Garden Rose Romantic Antique Pink)! I loved them so much and they arrived on time, like they said they would! Definitely recommend them and they have great customer service! 2 of the roses had arrived damaged and they easily helped me get a refund on them.
Wish I could give this company a 100 star rating. From the superb customer service provided by my flower consultant, Daisy, to the accuracy of my order and quality of the product, I could not be more pleased. Everything was absolutely perfect. Please extend my gratitude and compliments to the farm who supplied the 400 callas as well. Thank you so much for everything. To anyone who reads this review, do not hesitate for even one second to use this company. I assure you that you will not be disappointed.